Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 3:07 am

"Me stop talking?" he smirked, watching her riding him faster, "AW fuck! MMMMM FUck yes Arry!" he reached up and groped her ass as she rode him, he squeezed her cheeks then smacked them both, making red blushes. "Aww fuck yeah ride my babY!" he grinned. "The next town we get in I'll get the gold smith to make the rings." he smirked, he smacked her ass again, "You got SO turned on by the THOUGHT of it."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 11:04 pm

"GYAAAAHH!" She yelped when he smacked her ass which made her grind against him faster. "MMMM your cock feels so good!!! Ahhh it is reaching so deep when I fuck you like this!!! Ooohhhhh!!" She teased her nipples and brought one to her tongue to lick and suckle. "Will you...pierce my nipples too?" She asked getting turned on from the thought of him teasing her pierced nipples with his teeth like she did to him earlier.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 12:48 am

He smirked, "MMM your nippled too?" he sniggered, "That does sound sexy...mmmm a chain to connect them, tugging on you nippled like so would be hot." he got harder watching her playing with her own breasts and tease them like so, "You call me a pervert?" he sniggered again, and got thrusting up into her to meet her riding him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 10:26 am

She felt him become harder inside her. He just kept talking and she could visualize everything. "Mmm! Oh fuck!! You're so hard inside me! AHHH!" She started to grope both her breasts, tugging at her nipples and fantasizing abot them being pierced. She moved her hips against him faster trying to keep up with him. "Ahhh! Ezra...I am so fucking horny now!! I can't take it anymore...I want you to fuck me on my back like the whore I am!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 6:29 am

He smirked, And sat up and got her on her back on the wooden floor, "You naughty slut." he pushed her legs out wide and thrusted back into her pussy, "AWW GAWD!" he thrusted into her hard off the bat, "AW fuck yeah!!!!" He smirked, watching her tits bounce to his thrustings into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 10:14 pm

Arrie opened her eyes just in time to see his smirk before he quickly sat up and forced her onto her back. She slammed down on the wooden floor and she looked up at him with flushed cheeks. She bit her lip and nodded to his degrading comment. He wasted no time and forced her legs open, diving deep into her pussy. "GAHHHHH! AHHH YES!! FUCK YES!! JUST LIKE THAT!! OH I LOVE IT!! I LOVE IT!!!" She held her legs open for him and let him focus all his energy and power into fucking her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 12:52 am

"AWWW FUUCKK!! FUCKING THAT PUSSY DEEP!!" he growled thrusting deep and rough into her. "OH FUUUCKKKKKK!!!" he groaned as he kept thrusting into her, determined to have overflowing with his hot cum. "FUCK ARRIE!!! FUUCCKK!!" he growled again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 8:38 pm

"AHHHHHAAAAA YESSS! OH YES!!! FUCK MY PUSSY! I WANT TO FEEL YOUR BALLS SMACK AGAINST ME WHILE YOU FUCK ME LIKE AN ANIMAL!!" She spread her legs wider and opened her pussy lips for him revealing her clit. "Mmm I can't wait to have you pierce my clit Ezra...MMMM and my nipples!! It makes me so horny..." Her statement was confirmed by her ever so slippery and dripping pussy. Her walls clamped around him and drew him in deeper until he was at the opening of her womb. "MMMMM! HAAA DO IT!! I WANT YOU TO FUCK MY UTERUS!! GO AS DEEP AS MY BODY WILL ALLOW!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 4:48 am

He smirked at the sight of her spreading her fill pussy to him and he gave a toothy grin and got her on all fours again, "You'll get them all done...and be MINE all together." he smirked and smacked her ass and thrusted back into her roughly and got ramming faster into Arry, going animalistic fast into her, not letting up. "AHHHHHFFUUCKKK!!!" he groaned, wanting to drain his balls out into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 10:40 pm

"YES!! ALL YOURS AHHH!!" She clenched her entire body and yelped from his hard smack to her ass. He was ramming into her wildly. "AHH HA HA AHHH!!! MMM YOURE FUCKING ME SO HAAAAARD!!! AHHH MY BODY IS GOING TO WRIP IN TWO!!!" She moved her hips to meet this thrusts causing him to go so deep that he pushed into her womb. "AHHH EZRA!!! DEEEP YOURE SOOOO DEEEEEP INSIDE AHHHH!!!" She felt her eyes roll back in her head and her head fell back.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 1:38 am

"MMM YOU LITTLE FUCKIN SLUT!" he groaned, "OH FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!" he held her hips firmly, still rapid fire thrusting deep into her, OH FUCK ARRIE!!!" he smacked her ass again, "OH YES!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 10:24 pm

She dropped down onto her forearms and stuck her ass out so he could hit her more. "MMMMMM YES MORE!! SMACK MY ASS UNTIL ITS BRIGHT RED!! I WANT TO FEEL THE STING!!" She completely submitted to Ezra not caring what he wanted to do to her. Her curious eyes looked back at him watching him fuck her. She licked her lips and continued to move her hips.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 3:53 am

"AWWW GAWD FUCK ME!!!" he groaned and smacked her ass a couple more times, making it jiggle more. He smirked, "YOU'LL FEEL MORE THAN A STING SOON BABY!" he sniggered then groaned, "Fuck I'm gonna cum again!!!!" he growled, gripping her hips firmly.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 10:35 am

"AHH HAA HAA AHHH! YES!! IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!!" She arched her back and felt her ass twitch And sting. "Oh yes!!! I want your cum brother!! I want it so fucking bad!! I'll do anything for your cum my brother!!" She said moving her hips faster and tightening her abdominals to make her pussy constrict more around him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 5:10 pm

"AHHH!" he growled feeling her tighten around him, "OH FUCK! OH GAWD FUCCCCCCKKKK!!!!" he then slammed into deep and came inside her once more and his whole body shuddered as he did and he smacked her ass once more before pulling out of her. "FUck......WHoo I need a breather."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 5:45 pm

She felt him explode violently inside her. She was so full that his seed spilled out around her plugged hole and dripped to the floor. She was so close herself and came at the final smack to her ass. As he pulled out, all the juices inside were forced out from the strength of her orgasm.

"AHHHHHHAAAAA!!! OHFUUUUUAHHH HAAA ITS ALL COMING OUT AHHH!" She looked down between her legs and saw the explosion. Once she was done, she plopped down on her stomach breathing heavily. "Mmm...me too..." She barely had the strength to roll onto her back so she could breathe fully, her chest heaving.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 9:02 pm

He smirked seeing their juices pooling on the deck, giving a sniggered, "Aww what a sight." He laid back a minute and panted heavily, "Relax a while my dirty sister." he teased her. He looked to up to the clear sky, "Ohh this will be a fun trip. And once we get to a town, I'll look around for a jeweller and we'll get these naughty bits done." he winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 11:11 pm

Arrie chuckled at him, "I can't wait." She also looked up at the clear sky and sniffed rhetoric salty sea air. "This is a dream come true...I never want this to end. Sailing on the open sea and fucking my sexy brother to my hearts content." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 3:56 am

He sniggered, "An NOOOOO interruptions or hiding needed." he smirked. "But of course we've got exploring to do as well." he stood slow and went over tot he charts she and been given. "The island we said to go to first should have a little village on it or some fishing town.....we can get some extra stock and some more water there and we can see tot he gold smith." he grinned on the last part.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 5:32 pm

Arrie stood up and walked over to stand beside Ezra. She nuzzled closer to him looking over the map with him. "I don't want gold rings...gold was always mother and fathers obsession. I want silver." She said with a grin of her own.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 5:49 pm

"Very well." he smirked, "But we'll need to get there first." he said, "Best time to test out the transportation fog spell that father uses."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 6:06 pm

Arrie nodded and gathered her clothes to put back on. "We will also have to use our cloaking magic to blend in. It's been so long since I had to use it. Our parents would be so furious if we got captured on our first stop." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:21 pm

"I know." he said, "We would be poor excuses for Baskers." he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 11:12 pm

Arrie snickered along with him, "Yeah father would probably just let us rot in jail." She continued laughing and bumped Ezra with her hip being playful. "I'm not sure what mother would do though."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 11:17 pm

"He'd let ME rot he'd save you." he half joked. "gently they'd let us learn a lesson. But we'd not be contained long." he grinned, "Let's get this spell going sis."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next