Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 9:52 pm

19 years after Jori and Klotho met an made a VERY fruitful partnership.....and Relationship. A into it, the made their twin children, their daughter Arania the eldest twin, and her brother, Ezra, the younger twin.

Since they could walk they showed their personalities, Arania cheeky, sweet....yet would easily found out how to get her way, while her brother was more brash, excitable and sneaky. Now 18, they were more and more like their parents, their crazy sides were out FULLY. Ezra had just left his room, it was early morning and like his father, HATED getting up, "nghhggggrrrrr.....fuck me I hate mornings......." he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 10:27 pm

Arania was already awake and was in the huge study of their parents beach side home taking care of some family business while their parents were out on one of their many slave recruitment trips. They were usually gone weeks at a time. She heard her brother walking down the stairs slowly.

"It's about time you woke up! Mother and father left us in charge, so we have to make sure everything is running smoothly. I sure as hell don't want to feel their wrath when they come home if anything goes wrong!" Arania nagged.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 10:29 pm

"Ugh! Shut the fuck up, its too early!" he growled at his sister. "I haven't forgotten." he frowned as he at down at the table. ".......so...where that lazy slave with breakfast?" he asked. He hated morning, AND he was a pain in the neck without having anything to eat.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 10:35 pm

Arania sighed and shook her head, "You are so completely useless." She glared at her brother and got back to the documents on the table. A nervous but attractive woman came in with a tray of food for her master and set it down in front of him.

"Here is your breakfast master Ezra. Just the way you like it." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 10:40 pm

He flipped his sister off, "Fuck you, you're not perfect!"

He smirked though when the nervous slave girl came in, "OH? Is it?" he sniggered, he had pretty much got ALL the slave-servant girls nervous with his more...aggressive energy and to the fact he had his way with them ALMOST all the time. "I might come and find you later pretty one." he said, his tone meaning he was promising that.

Last edited by TaviBee on Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 10:44 pm

Arania did not turn her head and flipped him off right back. "No, I'm dependable unlike some people." She said meaning him. The nervous girl became more nervous knowing what Ezra was talking about, "Y-Yes master Ezra. Please excuse me." She bowed to him and quickly left the two in the study.

"Hurry up and eat. We have work to do." Arania nagged again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 10:48 pm

"Go suck a cock." he said to his sister casually as he got eating his meal. he sniggered as the girl scurried away, "I LOVE it when they get scared." he grinned, biting a hard boiled egg in half. "Hey, I'm not going to risk a stomach ache!" he growled at his sister once again.

"PLUS i'm 18 fucking years old, and you're NOT mother. So stop acting like you're my boss."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 10:53 pm

"I'm not acting like your boss. I am acting like your older sister." Arania snickered. She LOVED throwing the fact in his face that she was born first which made her the oldest. Their father left the two of them in charge, but more so Arania since she was the more levelheaded of the two twins, and of course because he adored his darling daughter.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 10:56 pm

"Fuck you." he said simple and continued eating. Once he was finished he let out a, "BBURRRP!!! Aw yeah!" he smirked, "Needed that!"

"So, Lady bossy Bitch, what's first for the day?" he asked her, now less grouchy.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 11:01 pm

Arania shook her head at her brothers lack of manners and handed him a stack of papers. "The slaves we have here on the island need to be recounted. It seems some have been able to escape and father is NOT happy about it. We are in charge of finding out how they are escaping and fixing the problem by any means necessary."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 11:05 pm

He smirked, "Ohhhhh a game of collect and punish?" he sniggered, that was what they called it since they were kids.

"Hooohooo Leave it to me.....if any are women....I'll be PERSONALLY dealing with them." he grinned sadisticly, grabbing the papers and heading to the slave cavern where they keep all new and current slaves.

Last edited by TaviBee on Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 11:38 pm

"Yes, our favorite game. I will let you handle the collection of the escapees. I will figure out how they are escaping and fix the problem." She grabbed her stack of papers and followed her brother to the slave cavern. Between the two of them, they had counted all the slaves and determined that about five people were missing.

"It looks like two males and three females are missing. They can't have gotten too far, so I will leave you to it." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 11:44 pm

He smirked, "I'll be back soon." he sniggered excitedly and got running out of the caves, he needed only himself to send them back, plus a bit of magic. he got running through the forest near the area they escaped from, "Those fools, this island connects to NO where else." he laughed.

A few hours later, each escaped slaves was magically sent back by a teleporting spell into individual cages so they couldn't plot anything as a group.

The last one, Ezra carried back himself, she as naked and bound.......meaning Ezra had some fun before bringing her back. "And HERE they are." he laughed, "They were so stupid, staying in a group instead of splitting up!" he laughed more.

Last edited by TaviBee on Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 12:02 am

Arania smiled and nodded to her brother as he ran off to fetch the escaped slaves. She stayed behind and walked through the caves checking every nook and cranny. All the escaped slaves were in the same area, so she started there. She entered the slave keep and gave them all an angry look.

"Listen up!! All of you are to listen to me now! And believe me, I am not as merciful as my mother!! All of you against the entrance with your faces against the wall and your hands behind your back!! NOW!!" All the slaves scrambled quickly toward the wall, walking all over each other not wanting to feel her wrath.

"Now don't move, or you will be lashed until I feel like stopping!" She took out a whip and snapped it at the ground to prove her point. She began her search and found a hole that had been dug in the ground hidden by some rocks.

"Well, well. It seems you all have been busy lately." She used her magic and sealed the hole again and put the rocks over it. "I guess this means we will have to shackle ALL of you to the floor so you won't be able to try this again!"

Shortly after fixing the problem, Ezra came back. "Well, they should no better than to try to escape in the first place. It looks like the prisoners have been using their free time to dig holes near the cave walls. I am going keep all of them shackled to the ground so it won't happen again. I will discuss it with mother and father when they return."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 12:06 am

Ezra smirked listening to his sister shouting and watched them all scramble. Other members of Jori's crew came and got them all to cages away from the wall and got them all secure once again.

"Yeah Yeah. Had fun with this one though." he dropped the girl. "Hey, we've worked hard enough, let's go and swim a while." he grinned, "The weather is perfect out there." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 12:18 am

"I can see that..." She watched him drop the pretty much naked girl on the ground. She scrambled away to get away from them. She didn't really agree with his way, but she was guilty herself of having some fun with the more attractive male slaves.

"Sure. I could use a little break. We don't get to swim much when mother and father are around." She said. She handed the reigns over to one of her fathers head men and followed Ezra to the rock pool. "It's been so long since we've been here. The rock pool was one of the more quiet spots on the island. It was surrounded by palm trees and white sand secluded in a secret spot. Ezra and Arania would sneak away and play there when they were kids.

"It's been so long since we came here..." She said feeling nostalgic.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 12:25 am

The slight breeze from the sea blow over, "Mmm yeah it is." he got stripping down, not caring about nudity.

He stepped into the pool first, "Ahh perfect temperature." he said, "Well? You coming or are you going all shy on me?" he smirked at his sister.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 12:35 am

When Arania and her brother were born, their father secured this island for them to grow up on. It was truly paradise. They were kept away from the slave trade business until they were old enough to understand. When they turned thirteen, they accompanied their parents on slave trade missions and learned the business of slave trading.

Arania snapped out of dream land when she heard her brother calling to her. She saw that he was already naked and in the pool. She chuckled, "Of course not." Their family was not big on modesty. Arania stripped naked and wadded in feeling the cool water against her skin. She had little use for her glamour magic, so she let her skin fade to green and two sets of spider eyes appeared on her forehead.

"Ah, it is perfect..." She said and dove under to wet her entire body and came back up on the other side near her brother.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 12:42 am

Ezra didn't go in his form like his sister did often, preferring his more human look. Though he did like to scare people with it for fun...but his mother always scolded him for vein reckless in showing it all the time.

He sat next his sister, he then found himself looking her over, "I remember when you had a CHEESEBOARD for a chest." he smirked, "You were SOOO flat." he teased.

Last edited by TaviBee on Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 12:46 am

Arania relaxed against the edge and let her heavy breasts float above the water. She elbowed her brother hard in the arm, "Hey!! I was just a kid, so of course they were small! But now, they almost rival mothers." She moved her shoulder side to side, making her breasts bounce and move above the water to prove her point.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 12:49 am

"Well I had the GEAR to go anyway!" he flexed his arms, then poked her closest breasts, "Though I'll admit they DO look inviting." he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 12:54 am

"Hey! Stop that! Keep your hands to yourself!" She swatted his hand away and crossed her arms over her chest so he wouldn't get any ideas. They loved tormenting one another, but he was starting to cross a line.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 12:58 am

"Oh please I used to poke you all the time, when did you YOU care what I did?" he asked, pouting a bit, "oooor? Is that that my sister is a little shy?" he smirked, he got one of her coils of hair, "Admit it Arrie."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 1:03 am

"I don't have to admit anything! I am not a kid anymore, I am a woman now. The things we use to do as children is not the same now that we are adults..." She said lowering her hands. "You are also a man. You don't see me grabbing your dick like I did when we were little to make you cry like a little baby." She spat back with an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 1:06 am

he glared, "Oh I REMEMBER!" he then got her against one the rocks and got groping her breasts, "How about i return the favour?" he whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taboo Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next