Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 12:45 am

He smirked and then got her on her back and was on top of her, thrusting down into her faster, getting a better position to get crazy with her, "MM YOU LOVE IT! YOU LITTLE SLUT!" he smacked one of her tits and held one of the her pierced nipples as their bodies moved.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 1:03 am

"AHHHHHAAAA AHHH!!" She screamed when he got her on her back and forced himself in deeper into her. "AHHHH! EZRAAAA AHH!! OH I LOVE IT!!" Her back arched and she moved her hips along with him. "MORE!! GIVE ME MORE BROTHER!"
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 1:10 am

He smirked at her and got going much faster into her, "FUCK YES!! AWW FUCK FEEL TAHT COCK FILLING YOUR FUCKING CUNT!!" he smirked, watching her expression.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 12:37 am

Arrie was moving her body into him, squirming and writhing under his powerful thrusts. Her fingers clawed at the bed and her face was twisted with pleasure. Her cheeks flushed and her eyes closed as she bit her lip. "YES!! I CAN FEEL IT!!! ITS HITTING ME SO DEEP! I FEEL IT ALL THE WAY IN THE BACK OF MY SNATCH!!!" She yelled out.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 12:55 am

"AHHH! FUCK!!! AWW FCUKING HELLL!!!" he growled, he groped her tits a bit and tugged on her nipples with her piercings, "Fuck! FUCK! FUCK!!" he felt he was about to pop soon, "OH GAWD FUCKING HELL!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 10:51 pm

"AHHHH F-FUCK!! MMMM!" She arched her back again and moved into his fingers, enjoying the feeling of having her piercings tugged on. "MMMM OH MY FUCKING MMM!! CUM EZRA!! I KNOW YOU'RE CLOSE! GIVE IT TO ME BROTHER!!" She moaned out loud and started to tighten her walls around him wanting him to fill her full of his hot jizz.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 11:18 pm

"AHH! FUCK!! GONNA CUM SO DEEP IN YOU!!!!!" he growled and thrusted all the way into her and came inside her once again, "AWWWWWWWWWFFFUUUUCKKKKKK!!!!!" he growled and held inside her as he emptied out into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 11:36 pm

"YES!! OH YEEES! AHH EZRA!! FILL MY PUSSY AHHHHAA!!" She froze in place feeling that one final thrust and the sudden release. Heat filled her core and warmed her from the inside out. "OH ITS HOT!! OH FUCK!! ITS FILLING ME UP!!" There was so much in fact, it started to leak out around his cock.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 12:19 am

He groaned as he pulled out of her see his cum oozing from her hole, "Aww look at that." he stroked him himself again, "You have gotten more naughty when those got on you." he smirked, flicking on of her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 12:36 am

"NGGHHH!" She moaned when he pulled out and felt his cum escaping her twitching hole. She was breathing heavily and barely moved. "MMMMM!! D-Don't do that!" She covered her pierced nipples realizing that Ezra was right. She had become more bold and quite naughty since he gave her the piercings. "Sh-shut up! No I haven't." She quickly denied.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 12:55 am

"What did I say about lying sis?" he smirked and he laid back, "Come on get into reverse on my, my naughty sister." he held his cock up for her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 1:00 am

Arrie bit her lip and growled under her breath at him as she sat up. He was still obviously hard. It had been a long time since he was able to fuck her, so he probably would want her for the rest of the night. "Fine..." She huffed and crawled over to him. She straddled his waist with her back to him. "How are you still this hard?" She asked as she lowered herself down onto the tip, feeling that metal bar. "Mmmm!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 1:19 am

"I've Waited days to fuck you again, I'm gonna keep going until I'm spent." he smirked "and until your legs are jelly." he lifted her legs up and rube chis cock against her pussy and asshole.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 1:40 am

"That will take a while...AHHHA!!" She leaned back into him and started to tremble from his teasing. Her hole was soaked so he could slide in with ease at anytime he wanted. "Wh-what are you waiting for!? Fuck me already!" She begged.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 1:56 am

"Ohh? But where does my sister want it?" he smirked till rubbing both her holes.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 2:01 am

"My..my ass...I want it in my ass..." She said with a trembling voice. He was still tormenting her while getting his answer. "Please!! Mmmmm..." She begged him again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 2:49 am

He smirked and he positioned his cock at her ass and he pushed up into being so slippery he was able to get into her ass with ease, "Aww fuck yes!!" he held her legs up and out he got thrusting up into her, "Aww fuck yes! YES!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 6:25 pm

"AHHHAAA Haa..." She screamed out loud when she felt him slide inside her without a word. He set his pace and started fucking her as she wanted. Feeling the metal bar inside her was different, but it felt so good. "I-I can feel the piercing rubbing in my ass!! It's amazing!! AHHHHH!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 5:31 pm

HE smirked, "OHhhhhffuuucckkkk!!!" he groaned, "OH FUCK!" he thrusted up into her ass deeper, "MM yes! Rubbing all the right places!" he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 1:50 am

"Mmmm oh yes!! Ahhh it feels amazing!! I love when you fuck my ass!! Especially when you spank me for being such a naughty sister." She looked back at him, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 4:00 am

"AW FUCK! YES! YES! YOU ARE SUCH A NAUGHYTY SLUTTY SISTER!!!" he got thrusting up into her ass faster and deeper than before, pushing all of his cock into her balls deep!
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 6:00 pm

"FUUUU AHHHH!! HAA! FUCK YES!!! OHH!! SO DEEP!! YES!! I LOVE IT!! FUCK ME BROTHER!" She yelled out at him still looking back at him, watching him get off on fucking her hard in her tight ass. "You love it...don't you brother?" She smirked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 6:08 pm

"Ahhh fuck! FUck!! Awww ffuucckkk yes!!" he smirked and he smacked at her pussy while slamming up into her, "You smirking at me is getting me all hot!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 7:14 pm

The sudden slap to her pussy made her body shake and she started to get even wetter. The metal piercing her clit made it feel even better. "AHHHH!! Oh fuck...!" She leaned back into him and started nibbling and suckling on his neck, piercing his flesh with her pointed teeth.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 7:34 pm

"Ah fuuck you little minx!" he smirked, he love the mixing of pain with the immense pleasure. He felt the cool feeling of his blood seeping out a little bit, "Mmm!" he smacked her pussy again, "You are so naughty!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next