Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Delano Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Delano Twins - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 1:33 am

She sighed, "He'll be up to mischief." BB said.

Nora looked to Jimmy, "When did she return?"

Rooney looked to Steven to come to her side with a small smile but kept a serious expression as well.

She looked to james and sighed and leaned to his ear, "She's been to the Delano manor in Italy."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 1:35 am

Clay-knowing him...the Black Petals *he sighed*

Jimmy-not long...long enough for me to catch her sneaking in

Steven-smiled and walked over to her, then put his game face on

James-*he gave an exasperated sigh and held his head* oh boy
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 1:41 am

Nora sighed, "Alesia.......we found you had a ticket to Italy.....what were you doing there?" she asked her daughter.

"..........." she was reluctant to say.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 1:43 am

Jimmy-Alesia...please...just tell us, this is very...very important.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 1:45 am

"......I...found that Riccardo Delano had an old base here and he had a keep to a safe that was buried within and it held plans he had......The key was said to be given to his eldest son, Dante Delano......SO i went in undercover and...." she pulled the key out.

"I got it of him."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 1:48 am

Jimmy-rubbed his temples*

Steven-looked at Rooney

Clay-you found a key to his safe? *he scratched his chin*

James-looked at Cassandra* Could be something important in there...or it could be an old recipe for pasta
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 1:52 am

Cassandra sighed at James, "No James he's not letting THAT be in a safe." she said, "Its most likely plans he had set but never set in motion."

"I read up on him in our archives and this was set there, so I thought it would be best we get our hands on them first so he didn't get the idea to use them if he came back." said Alesia.

COra sighed, "Cuz, he'll be PISSED now."

"His son is a pig I'll add." said Alesia.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 1:16 pm

Jimmy-and what would have happened to you if you were captured? *he looked at her* Going there without aid, without telling us where you were, how worried we were? Did you not think of these things?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 4:28 pm

"I wasn't careless father, I planned out everything before going in. The eldest son thought I was a maid and a nomad Vampire....he got too grabby and ....." she sighed, "I slashed his face." Nora frowned, "YOU ARE FOOLISH!!!!!" the whole building shook with her anger, "If he is ANYTHING like that madman that is his FATHER, he will be out for blood!!!" Nora was furious.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 4:31 pm

Steven-you don't truly know the kind of people we're dealing with here...we almost lost everything years ago...EVERYTHING!

Clay-Having dealt with him so long he's not stupid...Riccardo will come for us or start moving against us again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 4:36 pm

"You are all to scared to take a chance?" Alesia said.

"Alesia you are confined to the compound." said Nora. "WHAT?! I'm trying to prevent things and I get punished for it!?" frowned Alesia.

"I've seen and dealt with this man UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL, he is NOT merciful, he is NOT compassionate and he is NOT going to let this lie." she said to her daughter, "You are confined. And Ace, since I hear you KNEW you TOO are confined." Nora added.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 4:39 pm

Ace-his mouth gaped when he tried to respond but his father pulled him back* "Best just except it"

Clay-...ok...*He grabbed the key* I'm going to go find this Safe...best use this time to get a lead on them, Cassandra you coming with?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 4:15 am

Cassandra looked to Nora, "Yes. Keep safe and be cautious." said Nora, giving her approval for them to go look. "Everyone, that will be enough for now. Alesia, do NOT let me catch you outside the compound." Nora warned her daughter before standing up and leaving the room. Rooney sighed, stood and followed out with Nora.

Franka came over and yanked her son's ear, "YOU were keeping secrets?! I raised you better!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 10:04 am

Clay and Cassandra headed off for their old Manor* We'll have to be careful, shouldn't be anyone really around...yet...so if we're quick we can be in and out in a little bit...I think I know where this Safe is.

Ace-OW OW OW, She's like a sister to me I couldn't just rat on her
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 5:29 pm

Cassandra agreed, "I don't wanna be here too long honestly.....makes my skin crawl thinking of this place." she said looking around the old rundown manor that was once Riccardo main home in this town.

--

"Maybe so! But you are in trouble now!" his mother let his ear go.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 5:32 pm

Clay-considering you used to sleep with him *He accidently blurted out then quickly realized the error he just made as he could feel the glare*

Ace-I know *he pouted a bit*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 5:50 pm

"PLEASE don't remind me." she said glaring at him. It was more like horror to her now that she once had feeling for that prick, "Let's get this over with."

--

"Now you can go home and get chores done around the house as a punishment." said Franka.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 5:53 pm

Clay-headed for the master bedroom* oh hey...I think this is the safe *he saw a keyhole and it did turn, opening it up he saw an envelope* hmm...this is it? well I guess- *they the heard a sound like doors opening and people talking* Shit shit shit we need to go *He grabbed what was inside and they booked it, not even looking at the contents*

Ace-Yes mother *he sighed and headed to his room*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 6:05 pm

She cringed in this room. She came over to see what he found, "That must be it..." she jumped a little hearing them too, "Let's go and quick!!!" she said in a hushed tone as they ran off before the voices got closer.

At the froth door, was Dante, Ettore and Ines, "Why are we here?" asked Ines.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 6:12 pm

Dante-this is our property that's why, and it'll be our base and the start of OUR own Clan.

Ettore-...it's the only property we have in this area, as well as many things are already in place, allowing us to preform our duty quicker

Clay and Cassandra managed to get back and James and the others were waiting for them* Everything ok? did you find what we were looking for?

Clay-I think so *he opened up the envelope and pulled the contents out* Whoa...I think this was a plan to counter the queens.

James-noticed something fall on the ground from the envelope *he opened it up...it was a long lost Pasta recipe, his eyes lit up and he pointed at Cassandra* HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 6:35 pm

"But its run down." she said, "Plus the enemy might just waltz in." she said. "Unless its rebuilt we can't use this place properly."

--
Cassandra had a look at the contend and sighed, "So Alesia was right in the information she found." she sighed, "Either Riccardo forgot about it or that he intended to do it later." She sighed looking at the recipe, "OH please."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 6:38 pm

Dante-then we find or make servants and we bring it back to it's former glory

Ettore-making servants is dangerous Dante, it would attract Slayers to us

Dante-merely smirked* the best kind of servants

-------

James-I'm going to go make this *He headed off*

Clay-it's a possibility that he was preparing to implement it, or he didn't have the resources
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 6:51 pm

"Don't get Power Hungy so fast when You've no kingdom to rule." said Ines.

--

Cassandra sighed, "You goof."

"Probably both." Cassandra said.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 6:52 pm

Dante-ha...but the kingdom is here...we just need to reclaim it

Ettore-sighed* just watch your back brother *knowing he wasn't going to talk him down*

------

Clay-lets get this to Nora and Rooney
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 7:55 pm

Ines frowns, "You are reckless, no wonder you were FOOLED so easily."

---

They headed on to the private sitting area that was for nonbusiness sittings for the Queens and they were just relaxing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Delano Twins
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next