Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 6:45 pm

Lilah went along with the kids through the dark tunnel as quickly and quietly as possible. It seemed like it took forever, but they finally made it to the entrance. The kids were happy to see the outside again. Lilah brought them to a safe place near the entrance to the underground sanctuary.

"Oliver, I need you to keep everyone here and keep them safe. I will return as soon as I can. Just don't wander off. I'm counting on you." She smiled and pet his head. She took off in a brisk run to go back into the sanctuary to join Kaidan. Once she was passed the entrance, she crept silently through the dark.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 7:12 pm

Oliver nodded, "Ok......" he said in a meek tone watching Lilah go back into the hideout.

---

Horlack then grabbed Kaidan by the throat and he struggled to get loose, "Now now my boy, I need you to be breathing still."he got carrying him backint he direction of the main chamber. "UGGHh! Wh-what ar-e you UP! TO!" gagged Kaidan at his old mentor.

"Oh its a special event this one my boy." he smirked, "But If I tell you it will ruin the thrill of it." he sniggered, still carrying him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 8:05 pm

Lilah began to tip toe as she came to the opening that looked out at the sanctuary. She kept her hood up and her face covered. Blending in with the dark, she looked out and saw what she hoped she wouldn't. Kaidan was struggling in Harlok's grasp. She squeezed her fist tight, shaking and her heart racing. 'Stay calm...' She told herself. Now was no time to lose her cool.

It was obvious that Harlok was up to something sinister, but he wasn't revealing anything. Lilah stayed there trying to figure out what to do. She decided to observe for now and see if she could gather clues as to what it was that Harlok was planning.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 10:07 pm

He got Kaidan back to the main chamber and he smirked at his former mentee, "I must admit Kaidan...you have impressed me in finding this place....but I Wonder.....did you do it on your own?" he asked.

Kaidan spat in his face and growled at him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:04 pm

Lilah stayed put in her hiding spot in the dark. Her eyes remained fixed on Kaidan and Harlok. She bit her lip hard and started to shake when she listened to him speak. He was being shifty and playing his usual games with Kaidan. She was glad to see that he was still being defiant. Harlok also hadn't hurt him, at least, not yet anyway. Lilah waited a bit longer until she felt it was time for her to jump into action.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:14 pm

Harlock wiped the spit from his cheek, "Still fighting I see......." he smirked he then punched him hard in the stomach HARD. Kaidan grunted in ain and he was dropped as he clutched at his stomach, the wind got knocked out of him, coughing and wrenching from the strike.

"I must say I'm glad you've grown to be a determined Shadow Kaidan, I really am.....but sadly after I'm done....I will not wish you to interfere." he smirked, then he got a goblet, then he snatched Kaidan's wrist. Kaidan got pinned down by the other goons as Harlock then cut at his wrist and got collecting his blood.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:23 pm

Lilah gasped internally and closed her eyes to look away when Harlok punched Kaidan so hard in the stomach that he was brought to his knees coughing and gasping for air. It was hard to watch.

Alarm bells started going off in her mind when she heard Harlok speak of his plan. Some of the other vampires held Kaidan down while he struggled. Harlok slit his wrist and let his blood drain into a goblet. 'Does that lunatic intend to bleed him dry?! No! I have to do something! I can't just stand by and watch this happen.' Lilah put her hand on her dagger and waited for the right moment to strike.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:35 pm

He then got enough blood and smirked, not bothering to heal the cut, Kaidan growled and struggled together up but he was not finding it easy.

Harlock then walked over to the cauldron and smirked, "I do hope you like reunions." he laughed as he poured the blood into the glowing crater below.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:46 pm

Lilah watched in horror. If that wound was left open he would bleed out in no time. The other vampires still held him down. "Kaidan..." She whispered while gripping her dagger. She slowly pulled it out of the sheathe and was about to strike Harlok. She waited until he want to the cauldron so she had a clear shot. From her place hidden in the shadows, she could easily take him out with a throw of her dagger. She waited for the right moment and was about to throw the dagger right at her target...
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:55 pm

When the blood mixed into the bubbling brew, it turned red and began to foam and smoke, Harlock began chanting in the strange tongue again, Kaidan growled, still trying to get up.

Then, "RISE UP FROM DEATH AND BREATHE AIR< YOUR FEET TOUCH THE EARTH AND YOUR EYES SHINE WITH LIFE ONCE MORE!!!!" aa BIG cloud of red smoke billowed out ands did a female figure covered in the concoction.

Then Kaidan's eyes widened in total shock, "...no........"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 9:11 pm

Before she could throw her dagger, a huge cloud of red smoke engulfed the room and blocked her line of sight. She could hear Harlok's words and it finally made sense to her. 'He is using a resurrection spell!' Lilah used the cover of the smoke to sneak into the sanctuary and slowly crept toward the vampires that held Kaidan. Using her stealth, she was able to quickly slit the throat of two of the vampires holding him before her cover was blown. "Kaidan!" She yelled his name trying to fight off the vampire that had now turned their attention to her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 9:59 pm

Kaidan got jumping back with Lilah once he was free, but his eyes didn't leave the figure, but his shock then turned to Rage, "YOU MOTHER FUUUUCKKKKKEEERRR!!!!!" he ran at Harlock tackling him to the ground, and a tussle began, Harlock elbowed Kaidan in the face and slashed at his chest.

The figure floated to the edge of where Harlock was standing over the crater and it slumped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:05 pm

The smoke slowly began to clear and Lilah caught a quick glimpse of the figure. She was a beautiful woman with wavy brown hair and light green eyes, but they looked rather empty. Something about her face looked so familiar to her.

Lilah returned her attention back to fighting the vampire goons while Kaidan handled Harlok. She was surrounded by the remaining three that had kept Kaidan held down. They didn't have weapons, they were just using their speed and their claws. Lilah was able to dodge two of them, but one of them raked his claws across her back. "GAHH!" She screamed out, but gave him a swift elbow to the gut to get him off. One of the others went for her legs and swept them right out from under her. She fell back into the wall and was cornered now. She pulled out both daggers and held them up showing no fear.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:26 pm

Kaidan was blinded by rage as he then got turning to his Beastly bat form. And Harlock smirked, "You think Might alone will bring down, Kaidan?"he laughed and he jumped at him and got ar around his neck and toppled him overs shoulder, Kaidan letting out a roar of pain.

Then Harlock spotted the accomplice and smirked, "Well well well, looks like you've joined our world of shadows...huh WHORE?" she said too Lilah.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:41 pm

The vampires crept closer to her, but she was ready. They came at her and she used a hidden paper bomb on the end of one of her daggers and threw it toward them. A thick screen of gray smoke enveloped them as the paper lit on fire and burned away slowly. She was able to ambush them from behind. "HYAAAH!!" She used her extra dagger and eventually incapacitated them enough so she could help Kaidan.

The smoke finally cleared and she could see Harlok had the advantage over Kaidan. Lilah did not give a a response to him. She just looked at him with daggers in her eyes. "Let my husband go right now!" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:51 pm

He smirked, "And what will YOU do?" He tightened his Arma round Kaidan's neck strangling him. "I got what I want!" he smirked a devious grin.

The figure whimpered a bit, "SHE will be ALL I need after I kill you both!" Kaidan then snarled and got his wings out and got flapping around and got making it hard got Harlock to keep hold of him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 12:08 am

Lilah could see the pain in Kaidan's eyes. Both the physical and emotional. He had to have some connection with the woman Harlok tried to resurrect. Even though she was terrified of this man, she stood her ground. All the memories of what he did to her flashed through her mind trying to distract her.

"You will be the one to die today! Your horrific games have gone on long enough!" She said with a growl. Lilah took the chance and threw her dagger into Harlok's leg so his grip would loosen more so Kaidan could break free.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 12:21 am

"GAHHH!" he held his leg and he released Kaidan who grabbed him by the threat in his beast form and roared in his face. Harlock growled and got his clawed hands into Kaidan's arm and got ripping them through the flesh. HE Growled in pain and Harlock then got something off his belt and smashed it on Kaidan's chest and it burned him, he let him go and Harlock got rubbing his neck.

He then jumped to the woman, "You two will NOT interfere with me!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 12:44 am

Lilah ran over to Kaidan's side. He wasn't looking too good. He had multiple deep wounds in his arm and the wound on his wrist was still oozing too. "Kaidan! Are you alright?" She looked at the burn mark on his chest from whatever Harlok did to him.

"You monster! I won't let you get away!" Lilah stood up and prepared to fight Harlok. She was not going to let him escape.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 6:07 pm

Kaidan grunted to her and her licked his wrist, and growled deeply at Harlock. "You won't take HER!!" he growled at Harlock. Kaidan knew this woman and he was VERY pissed.

"I'm gonna rip your guts out and strangle your with your own intestines!!!!!!!" he snarled.

"Heh! Words are words Kaidan and NEITHER of you worry me." he smirked, he scooped up the woman. Kaidan snarled and got running at him, "NO YOU DON'T!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 5:30 pm

With Kaidan in his beast form, the old sanctuary was beginning to slowly crumble. It couldn't take his massive size or the damage from the fighting. Harlok was about to get away with the mystery woman, but Kaidan sprang into action first. Lilah moved aside and dodged some stone as it fell from the ceiling.

Lilah needed to help Kaidan by slowing Harlok down somehow. He already had a wound in one leg. She took out her other dagger and threw it at his other leg hoping it would bring him down to his knees, but it left her with no other weapons to defend herself in case more vampires showed up.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 9:23 pm

Harlok then jumped to a lower level with the woman, seemingly pushing through his injury as he rushed down one of the tunnels, Kaidan let out a roar of rage and got chasing after him and the mystery resurrected lady. "COME BACK WITH HER!!!!!!" growled Kaidan.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 10:34 pm

Lilah dodged another falling stone while Harlok got away. "Damn it!" Before she could stop him and try to calm him down, Kaidan took off after Harlok. She was left alone in the crumbling sanctuary. She had to get out before the building started to collapse faster and she ended up buried under it.

She decided to follow after them. It was going to be hard to keep up with them, but she didn't know what else to do. Hopefully, Solomon would join them soon and maybe he could tell her who that woman was.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 10:43 pm

Kaidan was in a rage as he snarled still in pursuit of the bastard. They reached outside, luckily with Lilah right behind him. Harlok was waiting for them on the top of a ledge, "You won't interrupt me again Kaidan.....you both will die today."

Kaidan snarled seeing him. "GIVE her back Harlok....She's NOT yours." he growled, making his claws extended.

"She's mine NOW Kaidan...your old man is not here to steal here away." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:06 pm

Lilah was able to keep up and came to a stop beside Kaidan who was still in his beast form. She could hear the sanctuary crumbling beneath them.

"You have nowhere left to run, Harlok!" She said staying near Kaidan. He was trembling with anger. When she heard Harlok mention Solomon stealing her away, she began to understand.

"Kaidan...that woman...who is she?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2
Page 33 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next