Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 1:32 am

She tried to close the map, but Ezra made it nearly impossible to concentrate on anything else. "HAAAAA MMMM...E-Ezra Ahhh!" She moaned and started to lose herself from his touch. She missed it so much. "Sl-slow down...MMM!" She forgot about the maps and just gave into his touch. "I-I've been thinking about you for days now...my mind just won't stop AHHH!"
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 1:37 am

"Do you want me to stop?" he smirked and pulled her tits out of the top of her shirt and he got massaging them freely, "Judging my those erotic moans, you want me to keep going?" he sniggered and eh got rolling her nipples in each hand.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 5:37 pm

Arrie felt her knees buckle and she leaned against the edge of the table catching herself with her hands. "Mmmmm! Ahhhaa!" Her tits popped out easily to their full size when Ezra yanked it down her top and teased her nipples. She could barely answer him. "N-no...don't you d-dare stop...AHH!" She said and moved her ass against his cock beneath his pants.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 6:11 pm

"I don't plan to stop my dear sister." he smirked and he tugged on her nipples a little and continued to roll them, After that he let her nipples free and he got undoing his belt and pants, "Come here Arry, I want those gorgeous lips on my cock." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 6:26 pm

"AHHHH!!" She moaned out loud from his tugging and constant teasing. She looked back at him when he suddenly stopped and watched him undo his belt and let his pants fall to his ankles. His obvious erection now in plain view. He beckoned her over to him and she gladly got down on her knees in front of him and stroked his cock with her hands and took the tip into her mouth. "Mmmm..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 6:31 pm

"Aww fuck! So good..." he got a hand on the back of her head, holding it there and watching getting into it, "Aww fuck Arry you naughty woman." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 5:46 pm

Arrie immediately began moving her head at a fast pace. There was no one around to see them and there was no way for them to be caught anymore. They didn't have to sneak around. And being on the open ocean meant that she could be a LOUD as she pleased.

"Mmmm!!!" She moaned and licked his dick like it was a warm lollipop. Her hand massaged his balls as her mouth slammed down on him. Her sharp teeth dragged over his thin skin leaving small marks and her lipstick smeared all over making it look red.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 5:57 pm

He groaned and hissed a little feeling her teeth rake over his sensitive skin, "AWW FUCK! OH GAWD FUCK YOU CAN SUCK COCK SO WELL!" he bucked up to meet her coming down, he was tempted to deep throat her, he wanted to her hear her gag and gargle. He smirked, "You want that cock down your throat don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:39 am

She braced herself against his thighs the rougher he got while meeting her thrusts. She knew he was holding back wanting to push himself all the way down into her throat. She pulled back and looked up at him with drool going down the side of her mouth. "Yes oh fuck yes!! Grab my hair and fuck my throat so hard and deep that your cock makes it bulge out!!" She begged.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:46 am

He gave a BIG toothy grin and got hold of the back of her head and got his cock into her mouth, thrusting deep down her throat and groaned. He growled a little, "AWW FUCK YES YOU LITTLE SLUT!!!" he smirked see her face all flashed and the sounds of her gags and gargling.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 2:48 pm

She opened her mouth wide when he grabbed her head and let him force his cock down her throat. She gagged a bit but loved the feeling of fullness in her throat. She touched the visible lump protruding from her neck. His cock moved in and out choking her slightly and making her feel lightheaded, but she was livid with pleasure. She moaned and started massaging and tugging on her own nipples.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 1:19 am

He pulled back now and then to let her breath, but he always kept going back in to get him to cum down her throat, "OHHH FUCK YES!!! OH GAWD YES YES!!!! FUCK!! MMMMM!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 3:38 pm

Her narrow throat more than squeezed his cock, mimicking the wet tightness of her pussy. She moaned louder each time he plunged back into her throat. Her fingers worked her nipples making them hard and sensitive. She could feel her arousal pooling and drenching her panties beneath her tight pants. It was throbbing and longing for Ezra's attention. She moved her head as she did before and tried to help him cum faster.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 1:35 am

"AW FUCK I'M GONNA CUM ARRIE!!!" he growled, "AWW FUCK ME!!! FUUCK!!!!" he held the back of her hair firmly as he got thrusting a little faster into her throat, "FUCK! I'M CUMMMMINNNGGG!!!" he growled and his sees rolled back into his yea bit as he came down her throat.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 9:52 am

"Mmmm!! Ezzzmmma!!!" She couldn't help but say his name as he fucked her throat. Her thighs clenched together as her arousal became harder to ignore. Her fingers worked her nipples rolling and tugging on them.

"MMMMMMM!!!" She braced herself against his thighs again when he suddenly grabbed her hair and moved his hips faster. Soon enough she felt his hot cum shooting with force down her throat making her swallow every last drop. Once he was done, she released him, coughing and gasping for air on her knees in front of him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 4:33 pm

He leaned back on the railing and panted heavily, "Awww fuck me that was good...." he smirked, seeing her before him catching her breath and her face all red and flushed.

"Mmmm you get naughtier each time." he chuckled, "You are so sexy." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 10:19 pm

Arrie got on her hands and knees still coughing and breathing heavily. Once she caught her breath, she looked up at him with a hungry grin. "You haven't seen anything yet my dear brother..."

She got up and walked over to the table and leaned over it sticking her ass out. She untied her sash and tossed it aside and slowly pulled her pants along with her very wet panties down over her ass and let them fall to her feet. She stepped out of them and turned around to face Ezra keeping her legs closed on purpose. "If only you could see how wet you made me..." She teased as she reached behind her to remove the rest of her clothes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 10:31 pm

He smirked watching her undress before him and seeing her bare naked ass before him, "Oh? Its my fault you're all wet?" he smirked, getting the rest of his clothes off as he came over and her smacked her ass , making it jiggle, "What do you want me to do?" he smirked, massaging her ass to tease her a bit and got the head of his cock rubbing at her entrance, but not entering her fully.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 10:40 pm

"Yes...it is YOUR fault." She said now completely naked in front of him. She yelped when he smacked her ass and got really close to her. He was starting to tease her again. She bit her lip and moaned again, staring into his eyes.

"What do I want you to do...?" She smirked at him and pushed him off her a bit. She sat atop the table and casually spread her legs wide to reveal her dripping pussy. Her inner thighs were smeared with her arousal as well as her swollen lips. She used two fingers and opened her gaping hole for him. "I want you to fuck me...on this table...and DON'T hold back..." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 11:00 pm

He blinked when she pushed him back but he grinned when she sat on the table with her LEGS open for him and her spreading those swollen pink pussy lips for him, "Oh? NO holding back huh? Well then....DEAR sister." he walked up to her and he aimed his cock at her entranced and thrusted balls deep on the first thrust into herald got holding her by her hips to keep her from moving away, "Keep your legs open and I'll fucking RAM you!" right as he said that he got thrusting fast and hard into her, making the table shake right away, thrusting with all he had into her, "AWW FUCK ME ARRY YOU LITTLE SLUT!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 11:54 pm

Her eyes watched him as he approached her slowly and got between her legs. She tossed her head back and screamed out when he plunged deep into her almost making her cum on the spot. "AHHHHHHAAA!!" Her pussy instantly locked down around him and pulled him in deeper as if trying to milk his cock. She laid back on the table and kept her legs open wide for him.

"HAA! YES!! YES I AM SUCH A NAUGHTY SLUT!! GETTING OFF ON MY BROTHERS COCK!!" The table was shaking beneath her and she could hear wood cracking, but she didn't care. "FUCK ME EZRA!! FUCK ME UNTIL THE FUCKING TABLE BREAKS!!" She demanded and wrapped her legs forcefully around him which pulled him in deeper and his body closer to hers.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 12:06 am

He grinned and pulled her so she was right near the edge and he was slamming deep into her, "AWWWW GAWD FUCK YES!! THIS TABLE WON'T LIVE LONG!!" he smirked, thrusting balls deep into her. He chuckled hen her legs wrapped around his waist, "AWW You ARE SUCH A WHORE!" eh chuckled and watched her tits bounce to his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 12:31 am

"YES!!! FUCK MY WHORE PUSSY!! AHHHAA!! HA! HA!!" Her hands went right for her nipples again, tugging and rolling them between her fingers. She wanted so badly for his hands to be all over her body. She squeezed her legs around him wanting him closer.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 12:45 am

He smirked, watching her tease her own tits, "MMMMYES YES! PLAY WITH THOSE GORGEOUS TITS!!" eh smirked and ne moved his hands up her belly as he continued on thrusting hard and deep into her pussy, "GAWD FUCK YOU ARE SEXY!!!!" the sound of skin smacking skin echoing in their ears.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 12:57 am

"AHHHH! EZRAAAA!" She arched her back and pulled at her nipples when she felt his huge hands go over her stomach and upward. She moved her hands away wanting his rough claws digging into her skin. "AHHHH!! Dig your claws in!! HAAAA PLEASE!!!" She begged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next