Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 1:16 am

He caught this time and crushed the rock with ease, "Please. You didn't seem that worried. You could have punched me in the cock or the face OR bitten me....but NOOOOOOO you wanted MORE. So YOU can't have a hissy fit, miss slutty." he said, walking out of the water casually, not caring for his nudity.

Last edited by TaviBee on Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 1:30 am

Arrie was so mad that her ears were turning red. She knew that Ezra was right. She could have stopped him, but she didn't. And knowing he was right just made her all the more angry. "Don't call me that!" She said with a growl. "What would it have mattered? You are stronger than me...I couldn't overpower you if I tried."
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 1:34 am

"YOU know me enough for my weak points Arrie...you've NO excuse." he said, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 1:55 am

"You mean like this one?" She moved quickly and got close to him. She reared her arm back and punched him HARD in the nose. So hard in fact, it hurt her hand. She shook her hand and held it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 2:15 am

"AH!!" he yelped and held his nose, but he growled anomalistically, "NOT. SMART." he growled at his sister.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 2:19 am

"Totally worth it." She said smirking back at him. "You may be stronger, but I'm much faster." She said waiting for him to charge at her with blind rage.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 2:26 am

His eyes glowed red, "You think you'll get away?" his pheromones got potent.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 2:31 am

Arrie saw his eyes flash and knew he was serious. "Your swings tend to miss when you are in a blind rage, and yes I do." She said, moving away from him. Ezra usually let his abilities run wild when he was angry. "If you want me, you'll have to catch me!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 2:35 am

He got running along after her, knowing her sneaky ways. he got running along in the forest line, STILL naked, nOt caring to the whipping of the branches and brush of the forest.

'You think I'm all brawn and no brain Arrie? We'll see about that.' he growled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 2:42 am

Arrie retreated to the safety of the trees. She quickly used her sticky hands and feet to climb to the top and blend in with the green of the leaves. She kept her eyes on him and made sure he did not spot her in the trees.

'He may be angry, but he is smart. I hope he doesn't get too rough whenever he catches me...' She said to herself as she kept still trying to stay hidden as long as possible before he spotted her and she could retreat to the safety of home.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 2:49 am

He paused, she had stopped running, He paused, listening out. '....SHe's hiding now........up in a tree...blending in.....' he smirked and quietly climbed up a tree himself and jumped form branch to branch, blending in as well.

He swung around a little and caught her scent, '...you sweat when you run sis....' he sniggered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 9:36 pm

Arrie used her extra sets of eyes and looked around, 'It's too quiet...' She said to herself. He was close. She took a leap of faith and moved from the safety of the tree, dashing through the tree tops.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 9:41 pm

He spotted her and smirked, 'THe snake stalks his prey....in silence...' he carefully moved throughout he connecting branches, He was getting closer and still remaining quiet.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 9:47 pm

'Something's not right. I can't sense him at all anymore...' She dared not stop. One wrong move and he would have her face first in the dirt.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 9:50 pm

HE then jumped and tackled her out of the tree and they landed in a bunch of ferns, which luckily softened the landing. "GOT YOU!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 10:00 pm

Arrie turned and looked behind her, but it was too late. He yelled out and tackled her out of the trees and into a patch of ferns. "OOF!" She landed hard on her back. She sat up and turned over on her knees to try and make a quick escape again before Ezra tried to grab her. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" She said as she tried to scramble away, sliding on the leaves beneath her making it harder to get away.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 10:03 pm

He grabbed one of her ankles, "OOHHH NO YOU DON'T!" he pulled her back and pinned Arrie on her back, "I've caught you sis,now time to pay the piper."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 10:46 pm

"AHH!" She clawed at the grass trying to get away from him. "LET GO!" She kicked her feet trying to shake him off, but it was no use. He pulled her back under him and pinned her down on her back. He still had that crazed look in his eyes. His upper lip was stained with blood from where she hit him in the nose. "What are you going to do to me then?" She asked, still struggling.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 10:50 pm

"You underestimated me Arrie, You need to stop that." he smirked, "I think you know what I am going to do DEAR sister." he got undoing her top.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 11:11 pm

She looked up at him scowling at the fact that he caught her and that he was also right again. She needed to give him more credit. "I hate when you are right and best me in the process..." She sighed and squirmed when she felt him undo her top. Her arms were pinned down to her sides by his body. "You going to finish what you started earlier?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 11:14 pm

"Only if you say the right words dear Arrie." he grinned, he got her top off fully and got undoing her skirts.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 11:26 pm

"AHHH! Not so rough..." She heard parts of her clothes rip slightly. Her average sized breasts bounced around once they were free from the confines of her corset top. Her nipples immediately stood at attention from the cold.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 11:28 pm

"NOT the right words Arrie." he smirked, "Oh? Your bad girls are all perky already? You are Slutty." he sniggered and he smacked one of her breasts, watching them flounce.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 11:32 pm

"AHH! N-No...I'm not!" She squirmed both from wanting to get away from him and feeling the sting of his slap against her sensitive breast. It made her nipples even harder. Her cheeks began to flush and she was starting to get wet. 'No...not again!'
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 11:38 pm

"You like it rough sis, i KNOW you do." he grinned and got one nipple, sucking on it and his hand massaged the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next