Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 1:15 am

"Hold on you can't go!" he followed her, "You can't leave it at that!" he said, "I've never seen another like you besides my father." he blocked her way with quick movements. "I've never seen another of my kind....yet alone a female.... who are you?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 1:20 am

Arrie was able to get outside but he blocked her path before she could lose him in the crowd. She was also shocked that there was someone else out there like her and her brother. "My name is Arrie...what is yours?" She asked just giving him her nickname to be on the safe side.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 1:30 am

"Rai." he answered, he circled her looking at her, "I actually found you via scent.......you had a strong pheromone trial." he said to her, ".....Arrie...." he said her name, "Which of our parents is a Spider folk?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 1:38 am

Arrie was a bit overwhelmed when he circled her and started to look her over. "Rai...I couldn't even detect your scent. You mask it well." She looked at him as well and he was quite impressive and very attractive. "My mother is Lady Klotho of the royal family. And who is your father?" She asked hoping she hadn't made a mistake telling this stranger about her family history.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 1:48 am

"My mother had ways to hide that." he said with a shrug. He paused, "I....Known that name. My father knew them...but didn't tell me much." he said, He isn't gonna tell what he was told out front. She was a beautiful creature, full figure and lovely to look at. "He goes by the name Ado."he said, again not telling anything yet.

"But you are from the royal family.......an honour to meet another of our people." he said
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 1:55 am

Arrie didn't recognize the name of his father. Their mother never really spoke much of her ancestors. "I guess you could say that. But I don't consider myself royalty by any means. It's very nice to meet you as well. I'm shocked to find that there are more of our kind here. I thought it was just me, my mother, and my brother that were left." She explained.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 2:03 am

"You've a brother? So there is more." he said, "What are you doing in this kind of place?" he asked her, he still had his basket full of crustaceans.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 2:08 am

"Yes, my twin brother. He should be around here somewhere." She looked over her shoulder for a second to see if she could spot him. "Oh, we're just on a little journey together. Seeing some of the neighboring islands. How about you? Do you live here?" She asked noticing the basket full of shellfish.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 2:14 am

"No, I stay here now and then for the lobster migrations and get some gold for diving for them." he said, they were all still alive in the basket. "I was on my way to sell my catch."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 2:22 am

"Oh I see. Well, we will be here for a while. I'm sure we will see each other again some time. I didn't mean to hold you up from delivering your catch. I need to go find my brother." She said and pulled her hood back up.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 2:29 am

"You....." he started as she raced off, "....weren't." he sighed, watching her go, her scent still lingering around him, ".......I must find her again soon." he said as he headed off to the vendors to sell.

--

Meanwhile, Ezra was buying some more food for her to make up for stealing her chicken. He bought a couple lobsters from a vendor and planned to cook them tonight, he also got a small knob of butter and some bulbs of garlic. He was looking for his sister, "Where did she go?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 2:45 am

Arrie disappeared into the crowd. She was relieved to be away from him. She needed to hurry and find Ezra. She needed to tell him about this guy. She had a feeling he would be near the food stalls. She walked over that way and found Ezra looking around with bags in his hands. "Ezra! There you are. I have been looking all over for you." She ran over to him and saw the bags. "I see you found some things as well?" She said and pulled him along back toward their vessel.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 2:51 am

He smiled seeing his sitter at last, "Yeah, I was on my way back." he said, showing the lobsters her bought, "got something special for.....your piercings." he smirked at her, winking, following her back tot he Ebony Heart. Once below deck he got the lobsters in bucket of water to keep them well until they were to cook them.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 3:12 am

Once they were back on the ship, she felt it was safe enough to tell Ezra about the guy she ran into. They were both below deck and it was starting to get into the late afternoon now. Arrie put her things away that she got and found Ezra. "So I bumped into someone at the voodoo shop today. He was part arachnid just like us..." She explained.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 3:22 am

He paused and looked at her with an an arched eyebrow, "Huh? Are you sure?" he asked her, "You sure the sun didn't get to your head?" he ruffled the top of her dreads.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 3:31 am

Arrie swatted his hand away and looked at him seriously, "I'm very sure. He said his name was Rai. He also said his fathers name was Ado. But I think he was lying. He was using cloaking magic...I could see right through it. He had golden eyes and green hair just like you and mother. He identified me by my scent. He could smell my pheromones."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 3:37 am

"Don't know much about 'our people', you know ma has never spoke about the past much." he said. He was only thinking another Guy was after her after he JUST got his hands on her, so all he thought was 'FUCK NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO.' he sighed, "He maybe using magic to LOOK like us ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 3:42 am

"I'm sure Ezra! If he was trying to deceive me with magic I would have seen it. I know I'm not crazy or seeing things. I'll prove it to you. I'm sure I will see him again sooner or later." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 3:47 am

He sighed seeing she was adamant, usually it meant it was true, "Easy easy Arrie. I get it." he said, holding his hands up, "But until i see him, i'm sceptical." he said. He got the bags with the silver rings, "Have a look." he said, "Hope ya like them."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm

Arrie seemed to forget about her little run in with Rai when Ezra showed her the rings. She opened the small bag and the silver jewelry fell out onto her palm. She looked them over with a smile. "Yes, I do. They are just like I asked...shiny silver." She looked at Ezra and smirked. "I'm sure you are anxious to finally mark me as yours...so why don't we get started then?" She put the rings back in the bag and gave it to him.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:09 pm

He smirked, "Ohh eager for them are we?" he chuckled. "Well, you will need to get comfortable, i need to boil some water and got the needles." he said, he kept them close incase he planned any other piercing on himself.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:39 pm

Arrie nodded and bit her lip. She did not get off on pain as much as Ezra did, but it was a part of her she was willing to explore with him. "Alright, I will be waiting in the captains cabin." She said and went in taking her clothes off once inside. She laid down on the large bed on her back in only her bra and underwear.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:53 pm

He got some water boiled scolding hot and brought the pot and his equipment with him to the cabin along with rags. He smirked seeing her all prepared, "You might as well get it all off, since i need the parts you are covering." he joked a little. he had brought a vial of the ointment that made your skin all tingly.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 8:04 pm

Arrie sat up when she heard him come in. "Very well..." She stood up off the bed and reached behind her back to unlatch her bra and pulled her panties down. She stood there completely naked for him to see. "I will admit...I am a little nervous. I am not fond of needles." She admitted and laid back down trying to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 8:15 pm

"I know you're not But I've my ways to make it less painful." he showed the ointment, "Hence my little trick." he said, he dipped a cloth into the water and got clueing around hr nipples first, "Sorry its hot but it will be good after all this." he got some of the ointment and got it on her nipples letting them get tingly and it would mix the pain with pleasure while he did the piercing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next