Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 8:33 pm

Arrie watched him closely, she could see the needles in a small container on the table. She tried not to be so nervous. She didn't mind the hot water that much. It did feel a little uncomfortable but she tolerated it. "It's ok..." She saw her skin darken where the hot water had been applied and her nipples were getting hard and stiff. "What's that stuff?" She quickly found out what it was when she felt her nipples start to tingle. She bit her lip and tried not to move around too much.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 2:35 am

"Its the ointment we use for...extra-stimulation, but its good to distract from the pain. I used it to do mine." he said, getting the needle of choice and he got a good 2rds of it in the water to sanitise it.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 11:45 pm

"It's pretty intense, if you put that on my clit...I might not be able to control myself." She chuckled. She saw the needle and was still quite bothered by it. It looked much longer and thicker up close. "That's a long needle..." She said feeling nervous again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 12:30 am

"Part of it sis." he said, I'm doing the nipples first." he said.He got down to business, knowing the ointment would be working full on. "Just do look and imagine me....doing other things." he chuckled and he got it going through one nipples.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 1:05 am

Arrie chuckled, "If I do that, then I won't be able to sit still. I'll just want to get myself off." She just closed her eyes and took a deep breath and exhaled as the needle went through her nipple. "AHH! MMM!" She felt the sting of the needle going through, but mixed with the tingling pleasure from the ointment made it feel pretty good. "It's so hard to sit still..." She closed her thighs together and felt herself getting wet already.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 1:24 am

"Easy Arrie." getting her to stay still and he got one of the rings and got it in the hot water for a minute and dried it off quickly, then got into the hole he made and connected it. "That's one down." he said. He eventually got to the other nipple and got that done and the ring in. He smirked at his work, "MMMm that looks sexy." he chuckled, "NOW. The main event." he got her to open her legs out wide for him, seeing her pussy dripping, "You really are a slut." he chuckled and got the ring for her pussy ready in the water and got the needle ready as well.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 1:48 am

Arrie's face was getting very red and she was relieved when the first one was done. "It's not that bad. The ointment really helps." Ezra was quick and very efficient thankfully. In no time at all he had the second one done. Her nipples were definitely gonna be sore for a while. She looked down at her chest and saw the rings hanging from her swollen red nipples. "They look perfect." She started to get really nervous when he said it was time to move on to the main event. She was dripping wet already and didn't want him to see her THIS turned on by such an act.

She slowly opened her legs and her face got even redder when he saw her slutty folds glistening with her juices. "I can't help it...that ointment is strong. If you put it on my clit, I'm scared I'll go crazy!" She bit her lip hard.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 2:04 am

He smirked, "They are in good position it will take a while for them to adjust and I'll watch over them until they are good." he said. He Sniggered, "Going crazy will do just fine for me Sis." he got got ointment and got it on her clit and waited a minute for it to get in total effect. Then once he was ready he got the needle and got the needle to the spot and got the piercing going. Eventually he got the ring on her clit and he pulled back to look at his work, "Its mine." he smirked at her, "All good Arrie." he sniggered seeing her getting all wet and dripping.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 6:41 pm

"AHHHH OH FUCK!!!" She couldn't stop her back from arching or her head tossing itself back when the ointment was smeared over her clit. "AHHH SO STRONG!! AHHHH PLEASE HURRY UP BEFORE I CUM!!!" She tried to sit still and let him do his work. He had to use his body weight to keep her legs still and in place. Her body twitched and she could feel him touching her clit and preparing the needle. She screamed out loud when she felt it go through her clitoral hood. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUCKK MMMMM IT HURTS!!!" She screamed not in pain, but in ecstasy. Once the ring was in, she was trying her best to not move around too much. "Ezra!! Get the ointment off!! Please!! It's gonna make me cum!! PLEASE AHHHH!" She begged.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 6:46 pm

He chuckled at her reaction, getting a cloth dipped into the hot water and got gentle cleaning off the ointment. "There." he said, "Should lessened now." he said, looking a this work on her, "Mmmmmm fuck that looks So fucking hot." he sniggered, "Cant wait to tease that ring on your clit when it doesn't hurt." he got the equipment gathered, letting his sister relax.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 6:59 pm

Arrie bit her lip and closed her eyes tight when the warm cloth grazed over her clit. Once it was clean, the tingling finally started to ware off. She was breathing heavily and sweating from the whole ordeal. "Finally..." She sighed and relaxed. She was very sore and waited a few minutes before she decided to move. "How long will it be until they are healed?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 7:07 pm

"A few days, with our unique healing." he smirked, "Well thats what I found with myself when i did it." he flicking up his own nipple rings in a teasing manner. "You'll be fine, I just wouldn't tease your self for a little bit." he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 7:16 pm

Arrie got up slowly and let her feet hang over the edge of the bed. "But that means you can't tease me either." She said with a smirk. "Think you can manage that for the next few days?" She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 7:19 pm

"I can't tease your pussy or tits. But I've your ass and mouth." he smirked, reminding her. "But for now I'm good." he said, "I'm gonna cook those lobsters." he got heading to the kitchen part of the Ebony Heart.

---

Meanwhile, Rai had finished selling his catch and got gotten a good sized bag of gold from it too. He sighed though, his mind on Arrie. "I have to find her again.....i need to know more." plus her scent was still strong to him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 8:30 pm

Arrie had nothing to say to that. "Touche." She chuckled and got her clothes back on. "This is going to take some adjusting to." She said as she walked a bit awkwardly. "I'm going back on deck to secure the ship for the night. Bring dinner up when its ready and we can eat together." She said before she parted ways with him and went back up on deck. The night was beautiful and warm with a slight breeze. She breathed in the salty sea air. "Mmm, such a beautiful night."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 8:41 pm

"Plan to." he said, as he got to work on the lobsters. He got the big pot boiling on the coal stove and he stabbed each lobster in the head and dropped them both into the water and kept watch on the timing. Then simply got the butter he bought as well and got it a small pot melting it down. A bit later the lobsters were cooked and he pulled them out and onto a platter and got the melted butter and went upstairs. "Oi, grubs on." he said. "Where's that ale stash, I KNOW Frank had some hidden."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 9:16 pm

"Way ahead of you bro!" Arrie had gotten two big glasses of ale from Frank's hidden stash and brought the whole barrel since it took a lot to get them drunk. She got a whiff of the lobster and couldn't wait to dig in. "All that excitement worked up quite an appetite. I'm famished."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 9:23 pm

"Heheh, he need to work on his hiding." he said. "Melted butter there too." he placed the pot of butter down and he sat down, "Take a pic, both a good sized." he said. He got his glass take a swig, "WHoooo the home-made stuff."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 9:40 pm

Arrie laughed and sat down with Ezra. She tried the ale and found it to her liking. "Frank always did have great taste." Arrie took one of the lobsters and used her claws to get to the meat. She dipped it in some butter and tried it. "Mm, this is good. Well done." She watched Ezra scarf his food down like he usually did. "I'm curious. Do you remember what the guy you bought these lobsters from looked like?" She remembered the Rai was selling some lobsters that he had caught earlier that day.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 9:44 pm

He twisted the head off and sucked out the head fat form the lobster head, "MM fuck that's good." he said, he got some butter in the head and mixed it up, eating more, saving the tail for last. "Eh, its simple." he shrugged, he wasn't a fantastic cook, just simple food and meals. "Uh, not I bought them from a stall form an old man." her said, "These were the last ones, he did say more were coming but i just got the two." he said.

"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 11:15 pm

Arrie was both relieved and annoyed that Ezra hadn't gotten the lobsters from Rai. If he had gotten them from him, then that would have confirmed her story. "No reason. Just curious." She said and downed more of her ale.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 11:24 pm

".....is it that GUY you met?" he asked, with a dry expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 11:32 pm

"Oh? So you believe me then?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 11:36 pm

"I believe there was a guy, just not sure if he's like us." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 11:39 pm

Arrie sighed and shook her head, "Why would I lie about what I saw? I am telling you he was like us!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next