Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 5:53 pm

"MMMM!! D-Don't say such things...AHHHH!" Arania could indeed feel him hitting her deep and hard. She hugged the rock and stood on her tip toes sticking her ass out more for him to get a better angle. "Mmmm...I can't!! IT FEELS TOO GOOOOOOD OHHHH!!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 5:58 pm

He smirked, "MMM YES! you're REALLY getting into it! Naughty girl Arrie!!" he got a firm grip of her hips and got ramming harder and fast into her "AWWW FUCK! TAKE IT ARRIE!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 6:05 pm

"AHHHHH! YES! EZRA YES!! FUCK ME HARD!! JUST LIKE THAT!!!" She moved her hips along with him, the sound of their skin slapping filling her ears. "OHHH I-I'M GONNA CUM! MY BROTHERS COCK IS GONNA MAKE ME CUUUM!" She leaned over the rock and grabbed at her nipples giving them a hard tug while he ravished her dripping cunt.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 6:10 pm

He groaned and hearing her moan his name turned him on so much, "OH FUCK!!! OHHH FUCKKK ARANIA!!!" he smacked her ass again, "CUM YOU NAUGHTY SISTER OF MINE!!" he smirked, drilling into her to get her to cum.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 6:22 pm

"AHHHHHHH!! I'M SO CLOSE!! SO CLOOOOSE!!" She moved her hips faster and quickly reached down to stroke her clit to help her get off faster. "MMMM FUCK YES!! EZRA EZRA EZRAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!" Arania arched her back and gripped the rock. "CUUUUUUMMMMMMINNG! I'M CUMMINNNNG AHHHHH!" Her body trembled and her insides coiled around Ezra's cock tight as she came with fury.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 6:28 pm

He groaned feeling her cum all over his cock and his lower regions, "MMMM Fuck...you came a lot." he smirked. He then pulled his sister to one of the flat rocks and got her on her back and he pushed back into her, "AWW FUCK! Much better traction here!" he got thrusting his hips into her, "AWW fuck! MMM my naughty sister, getting off on her brother's cock!" he leaned over and got sucking on one of her tits.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 9:13 pm

Arania's body trembled from having cum so hard. "Mmm!!" She felt him pull out and pull her to one of the flat rock on her back. "Wh-what are you doing now?" He suddenly mounted her and pushed back in her sensitive dripping cunt. "AHHH! Not so HARD!! AHHH!" He went right for her tits. "No! No I'm not!!" She lied obviously being well pleased by her brothers enormous cock.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 11:12 pm

"DOn't start lying now Arrie!" he smirked, he pulled up and looked at her gorgeous, bountiful breasts moving to his thrusts, "AWW FUCK! MMMMMM FUCK ARRIE OH FUCK ME YOU'RE SO FUCKING TIGHT STIL!!" he leaned over her, his necklace dangling and moving with his thrusts as well, "Aww those FUCKING BEAUTIFUL tits bouncing to my thrusts! SOOOO hypnotic!"

Last edited by TaviBee on Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 11:25 pm

It was strange having her brother call her by her per name while he was fucking her so fiercely. "MMM...Ezra fuck me HARDER!!! I WANT YOUR CUM!!! PLEASE!!" Her mind was now past the point of denial. He fucked her doubts away and made her only want him. "I want my brothers cum inside me!!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 11:30 pm

He gave a toothy grin and he got her legs hold in a 'V' position as he got thrusting balls deep into her, "AWWW FUCK! MMM I'M SO FUCKIGN CLOSEEE!!" he growled, as he got rubbing her clit as he was thrusting fast and deep into his sister.

"AWWW YES! YOU WANT MY HOT CUM DEEP IN YOUR PUSSY!!" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 11:34 pm

Her red eyes stared at him as he moved her legs and opened them wide. He got thrusting like a wild animal. The sound of wet skin smacking over and over again filled her ears. "OH GOD YESS!!! GIVE IT TO ME!!! MMM!!! YES RUB MY CLIT!! OHH MAKE ME CUM AGAIN EZRA!! MAKE YOUR HORNY SISTER CUM!!!" She screamed with droll dripping down the corners of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 11:38 pm

"AWWWWFFUUCKKK!!!" he growled in pleasure, still rubbing her clit like crazy, "OH FUCK! GONNA MAKE YOUR SO RED AND RAW!!!" he smirked.

his thrusting got harder and he growled, "AHHHHHHHHHHH CUMMMINGG!!!" he pushed deep and came inside Arrie, he came so much he jizz was squeezing out around his cock.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 11:48 pm

"AHHHHHHHH ITS COMING OUT!! YOUR HOT JIZZ IS SHOOTING INSIDE ME!!! ITS SO GOOOOOOOOD AHHHHH!!" Her head fell back and her body raised up and moved into his. "You came so much...its leaking out of my plugged up pussy..." Her body shook from their mutual orgasm as she breathed heavily.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 11:51 pm

He shuddered feeling himself empty out into her and he pulled out of her pussy to get a look a this work, "Holy fuck you took it all." he panted, "Mmm that's an overflowing cream pie." he smirked and he straddled over her torso with his cum covered cock before her, "Mmm clean me up my Naughty sister."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 12:02 am

She looked at his cock and saw it still throbbing and covered in their cum. "Y-yes..." She started to lick the tip clean then took him into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 12:05 am

"Aww yes...mmmmm fuck..." he groaned, he bucked a little into her mouth, "Aw Arrie fuck.....you're better than any other woman I've been with! Hold shit!" he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 11:43 pm

Arania caressed his thighs as she licked and sucked him clean. Once she was done she licked her lips, "And you are better than any man I have had. And you taste better." He had a slight sweetness to him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 11:47 pm

He smirked and sat next to her, "Mm....that was good. And I think you know why I'm sweet." he smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 11:59 pm

Arrie sat up and pulled her knees to her chest leaning her head on her brothers shoulder, "I do...because you and father gobble up all the mango's on the whole island." She chuckled, teasing him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 12:03 am

"Its hard not to.....going wild makes them so much sweeter......oh....that would be fun...mango juice on your breasts and me LICKING them clean...." he grinned, "Taking mental notes here."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 12:11 am

Arrie rolled her eyes and shook her head, "Get your mind out of the gutter, Ezzy." She said pinching his pierced nipple.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 12:18 am

"Hey, And don't call me Ezzy." he glared at her lightly.

"Mmmm Nice day really." he relaxed, looking to the clear sky. "We might need to head back soon...."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 12:32 am

Arrie chuckled and stood up walking back into the cool water. "Not before I clean myself up. You can head back if you want. I won't be long." She dipped her hands in the water and ran the water over her shoulders and down her back.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 12:34 am

He quickly washed up himself and got dressed, "I'll see you back home...might....catch up later." he winked and got running back to the main base.

Shortly, Ezra got back to their home section of the base and spotted the little maid slave cleaning dishes in the kitchen, he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 12:43 am

"Ok..." Once she was alone, she sighed heavily and leaned back against the edge. "What the fuck just happened?" She questioned herself. She just had the best sex she has EVER had...with her own brother. This whole thing was seriously fucked up.

"I wonder if it is because we are twins and we are so much alike...?" She wondered as she looked up at the bright sky seeing her brothers face among the clouds. She finished washing up and got dressed and headed back to the main house. Their parents would be arriving soon from one of their many business trips and she wanted to make sure everything was in order before their arrival.

The nervous maid stood at the sink washing dishes thankful that it was quiet around the main house now. The twins had gone off to work and she and a few of the other maids were in charge of keeping the house in order while Jori and his beloved were away on business. She hummed a small tune to herself as she washed the dishes and placed the in a small rack to dry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next