Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 6:12 pm

"AWWW FUCK YES!! I'M GETTING CLOSE!! OH GAWD!!!" he growled, "MmmmmM!MMM!MM!!!!!!" with one more hard thrust, going balls deep into her and releasing his hot load inside her.

"AWWWWWWWW!!!!" he groaned, "OOOhhhhoooo!!" he shuddered, "AW fuck!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 7:41 pm

"AHHHH YEEES!! HAAAA GIVE IT ALL TO ME JORI!! MMMMMAAAAHH YEEEEES I FEEL IT AHHHHHHH MMMMM CUMMMMMMMIIINGGGGGNHGGGG!!!" She screamed out, his intense orgasm setting hers off in turn. She felt his cum leaking out around her plugged hole. She could barely hold it all. Her entire body trembled from the intensity. She reveled in it.

"Oh f-f-fuck me...that was so amazing...mmmm!" Small waves of sensitivity took over and made her pussy twitch around him. Feeling his dick inside her and full of cum made her wet all over again wanting more.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 8:04 pm

"How about we take this to my old room?" he smirked. They made the family house to make a separate area to raise their twins, but they kept Jori's old bed chamber for....private time in the main base.

---

The next morning....

Ezra was packing the Ebony-Heart for their journey and he had the mend bring out a couple months food supplies until they needed to gather more. He also got a TON of the mangoes and some limes that they took in case of scurvy came upon them. He was a ill rational young man but when it came to supplies, Ezra left NOTHING to chance.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 11:04 pm

"You read my mind, my love." She turned around and kissed Jori with deep passion and hunger, pushing her tongue past his lips. She wrapped her arms around him and held him close knowing he could easily teleport them to their favorite love nest.

---

Arrie walked out onto the docks with a bag over her shoulder with all her things she would need for the trip. It was early morning and she was surprised to see Ezra there before her. He was loading supplies and food onto the ship. "Well, I am surprised to see you up so early. You must be as anxious as I am to set sail." She said walking up the ramp toward him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 11:26 pm

Ezra got the last bit of cargo on and down in the hull, he was walking up and closed the door, "Hey I get up when the cargo goes alone I get it done." he said. "And yes I'm eager to get out of here." he said, "I just need to get my gear and we'll be set."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 11:48 pm

"Alright I have a few things left in the house. Father gave me some of his maps and his magical items to take with us. I left them on the desk in a bag." Arrie walked down the ramp and saw their mother walking up the dock with said bag in her hand.

"Is this the bag you need?" She said giving it to Arrie. She took it and looked inside, sure enough it had all the items in it Jori had given her for the trip.

"Yes, thank you mother." Klotho smiled and nodded to her daughter.

"You two be careful out there and be sure to write us as often as you can..." Her heart was heavy with the thought of her babies leaving the island where they were raised.

"We will mother." Arrie said with a smile. "Where is father? Still sleeping?" She sighed sad to see that he didn't come with her to see them off.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 12:08 am

He actually GAVE you charts and maps? Is he alright?" he thought his old man was going senile or something. He smiled eyeing their mother, but no Jori.

"You know dad, he's never been one to say goodbye." said Ezra. "We'll be fine mama, don't worry about us." he said, "We'll travel stay together and watch out for any crazy weather." he assured her.

Jori was watching from the top of the sleep volcano that the base was built into. He was waiting for them to leave and he would watch his children leave form a distance.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 12:53 am

Klotho pulled both of them in for a hug and held them close for a few minutes, "I know you both will be fine, but I'm your mother...it is my job to worry about you." Arrie hugged her back and felt her kiss the top of her head.

"We'll be fine mother...we will be sure to send you letters from time to time." She said, giving her a firm squeeze.

"Stay together and keep each other safe." She said before releasing them and looking at them very well one last time before they departed.

Arrie was sad to see that her father was not there to see them off, but he wasn't one for mushy goodbyes. She knew he was watching from somewhere close by.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 12:57 am

Ezra nodded, "We will ma." he said, unhooking the rope from the dock, "See the old codger doesn't get too worried while we're gone hey?" he smirked meaning their father. some of the crew were pulling from shore to get the boat moving and out of the cave mouth so they could catch a wind and be on their way. Once they exited the mouth indeed the breeze caught the sail and they were off.

Jori saw the boat and stood, "......SO the indeed go on their way........" he said to himself, "Let's hope the danger they face will not be each other." he said and he got walking back down the volcano.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 5:29 pm

Klotho hugged them both one last time. "Please, come home safely. I can't wait to hear all about your travels." She kissed them on the tops of their heads one last time. "I love you both my dear children...as does your father even is he is too proud to admit it."

Arrie smiled, "We love you too mother." Saying their last goodbyes, Arrie and Ezra boarded the ship and set sail through the mouth of the cave and out into the open ocean. Ezra was sailing the ship. Arrie was standing close by admiring the open sea and the feeling of the wind in her hair. "It's so beautiful..." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 6:06 pm

Once they were sailing away from the island he took a deep breath, this was actually happening. He looked to his sister, ".......This is happening, we've left the island...." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 8:03 pm

Arrie looked behind her to see the island where they lived all there lives getting smaller and smaller. She couldn't believe they were leaving either. "I know. It's such an amazing feeling. There is so much for us to see out here!" She said feeling very excited not only about finally leaving the island, but also that she gets to share the experience with her twin brother.

"Where should we go first?" She asked rummaging through the bag of items that Jori had given her to find the maps.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 8:07 pm

"I guess wherever the wind will take us. Check the charts father gave you." he said, "I'm happy to go wherever but I need to know still."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 8:27 pm

"I'm looking! I'm looking!" She reached down into the bag and something fell out and hit the floor. "Hmm?" She looked down and saw a beautifully made voodoo necklace very similar to her fathers. "What's this?" She bent down and picked it up, taking a close look at it. It was a long beaded necklace decorated with special crystals and a small skull hanging in the center.

"Father must have made this..." She saw a small piece of parchment sticking out from the skulls mouth. She opened it to read it. "It is from him." She said as she read the note.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 9:14 pm

He heard it fall out too, "Huh? What is that?" he asked, he recognised the look, "It that?!"

'I'm not good with send off, so I'll write it instead. Be cautious on your journey with your brother, and watch your back and front. This necklace hold ONE Shade inside and it is up to you to what you do with it and what you've been taught. May the winds lead you to gold and jewels.' Father.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 9:26 pm

"Yeah it is. Father made it for me." She put the note down and put the necklace on over her head. It fit her perfectly and she could feel the energy and magic in the necklace connect with her. "He equipped it with one shade. I have to use it well." She said as she examined the small skull hanging in the center. She was happy to have a piece of him that she could take with her always. She tucked the letter into a safe place and looked back in the bag for the maps. She found the correct one and pulled it out walking over to Ezra.

"He marked all the islands that he and mother have been to." Most of the islands and territories on the map were accounted for. He had made notes about each one. Like what sort of people inhabited that island, what the weather was like, if it was rich or poor, etc.
"Wow, father went into a lot of detail when he charted his courses." She said looking over the map.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 9:35 pm

"You might need to collect a few like he does." he smirk,d remembering their father's sadistic and bloody rituals on VERY unwilling victims.

"What did you expect from the 'great Jori Basker'?" he said, "You know he's always been one for ALL the detail not matter if they were big or small. He wanted to KNOW them all." said Ezra, they never could get away with anything as kids, he found out somehow.....but surprisingly not about them currently.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 10:18 pm

"He taught me how, but he wouldn't ever let me try it. I guess I was too young at the time." She said.

"Well, he is one of the most well known pirates on the high seas. Now I see why. He is very thorough indeed." She looked over the map not sure of where to go first. "Where do you think we should go, Ezra?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 10:20 pm

"Maybe there's a way in the papers and charts?" he guessed.

He looked at the map, "......hmmm...we're heading east.....and this cluster of islands is in direction were going now.......so...I say we go there..its got a town and port. so we can stock fresh water when we get there and what not." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 12:00 am

Arrie looked over the map and saw the island cluster that Ezra was referring to. "That sounds good. Set a course then. We should be arriving in a few hours." She said rolling up the map and leaving it nearby for Ezra. She looked inside her bag to see what other goodies were in it that her father gave them to use on their trip.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 12:18 am

"If you want to use the Mist spell like father does will. If we go the old fashioned way, it will take a few days." he suggested.

"But I know one thing." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 12:31 am

"My spell casting magic is a bit rusty. I want to practice a bit before I try something THAT big." She said looking over the rest of the maps in the bag. Jori and Klotho had been all over the world. There were several maps but one spot on a particular map caught her attention. There was a HUGE red "X" through it. "Hmm, this is interesting..." She said not listening to Ezra.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 12:46 am

Ezra noticed she was distracted and they were far from the island now, he smirked and got the helm in lock to keep join the direction it was going. He snuck up behind her and grabbed her tits form behind, "I know ONE thing." he said in her ear, "YOU and I can do what we want."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 12:57 am

Arrie had her attention deep in the map and didn't even hear Ezra coming up behind her. He suddenly grabbed her tits and pressed himself against her. "Ahhh!! Ezra!" She yelped nearly jumping out of her skin. "We've barely been at sea for an hour..." She said looking back at him with a bright blush.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 1:05 am

"I know, but you can't help the thought of us ALLLLLLL out here is BRILLIANT for other things?" he smirked, he reach into her shirt, "I've been wanting to fuck you for days! We've not been able to since mother and father were too close." he said, nibbling on her earlobe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next