Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 4:34 am

"Oh yeah, I've been using the healing ointment that pop's uses when he got a cut or what not." he smirked, he tossed her cloak aside and he got her bodice loosened and he got unbuckling his pants, "Wanna see it?" he smirked, "You'll get a kick out of it when the fun begins." he said, letting his pants drop and showing he had very much pierced the head of his cock.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:27 pm

"Yes...show it to me..." She slipped the straps of her body suit off her shoulder and pushed it down to her waist. Her tits slightly bounced up and down once they were free. Her eyes moved to his newly pierced dick. It was quite impressive. "I'm surprised you were able to hold back while it healed...you must have a lot stored up for me then." She got down on her knees and took his cock in her hand. It was hot and pulsing. She stroked it gently and it started to leak a bit of pre cum instantly. "Mmm...it looks even more inviting..." She took his pierced tip into her mouth and wrapped her tongue around it.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:36 pm

"MMmm fuck..." he groaned, "It was harder that you know...fucking hell!" he watched her teasing him, "Mmm damn it..." the piercings were barred studs, purposely made for specific things. He smirked, "Aww fuck Arrie suck it, i hate waiting any longer."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 8:00 pm

Arrie pulled back and looked up at him, her hand still moving slowly. "So impatient..." She smirked and continued to tease him a bit. She took him back into her mouth and licked at his piercing. It was strange feeling the metal in her mouth as she played with his tip. She moaned softly, enjoying his taste.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 8:02 pm

"AWwww fuck me..." he groaned feeling her tongue teasing his cock and his studs. "Mmmmm fuck, I'm gonna make you squeal all night." he smirked, promising her, getting a hand on the back of her head as he teased him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 8:45 pm

She pulled back again, "I don't doubt it..." Her mouth suddenly surrounded him and she took him in all the way, deep throating him until she felt the metal balls tickling her throat. She moved fast, her hand going up and down his shaft in unison with her wild sucking.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 8:56 pm

"OH GAWD FUCK!!" he growled, "OH FUCK FUCK!" he kept his hand on the back of her head as his build up was making him more and more tense, "Fuck! You'll make me pop too soon!" he growled as he got bucking into her her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 9:42 pm

She smirked wanting to make him melt under her touch quickly and make him shudder. "That's the idea..." Her free hand massaged his engorged balls, they were definitely quite full. Her fangs raked over the sensitive skin of his tip and she tongued his piercing a bit. "MmmmMMMmmmm!!" She moaned enjoying her brothers taste.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 9:53 pm

"MMmMM FUUUUCKKK!!!" he growled, "You little slut!" he accused, but he couldn't hold on any more and he bucked into her mouth as he came down her throat, his cum hot and sticky and thick.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 10:02 pm

His name calling did not make her let up one bit. She just increased her speed and got a bit more rough, digging her fangs into his skin and tugging on the piercing. Without warning, she felt her mouth suddenly filled with stick heat as he came. It was generous and filled her mouth and throat. "MMMMMmmmmm!!" She closed her eyes and took it all, swallowing as much as she could without letting it leak from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 10:17 pm

He then pulled back and panted, "FUck..." he smirked at her swallowing the load he just shot into her mouth and throat. "Mmm damn." he got stroking himself, "I'm gonna be sure to make you squeal." he smirked and got pushing her back to the bed and got pulling her boots off and then got pulling her pants off as well, "Awww fuck look at that kinky surprise." he sniggered seeing her pierced clit, "Show me those tits."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 10:25 pm

Arrie looked up and saw him stroking his still hard cock. She swallowed the last bit and was trying to catch her breath. "Heh, glad you enjoyed it." She smirked and was happy it was now her turn. He got her to the bed on her back and stripped her of the rest of her clothes. Her piercings were healed as well. She had silver bars in her nipples and tiny silver hoop on her clit. She moved her hands to show him her tits. "Admiring your handy work?" She smirked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 10:42 pm

He smirked, "Oh fuck yes...and I plan to use them." he opened her legs out and straight away got licking at her pussy, his tongue flicking at her hoop on on her clit, he spread her pussy open and switched between her pussy to her clit. Then he got flinger her pussy as he continued teasing his handwork, "Mmmmm!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 10:52 pm

Arrie's body trembled having been more sensitive than she realized. "AhhhhhAAAA!! E-Easy Ezra...it is a lot more sensitive now!! HAAAAAHHHHH!" He was not going easy on her. "MMMMMAHHHHH! I-I'm gonna c-cum if you AHHHHH!!!" Her pussy was twitching and squeezing around his fingers the more he teased her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 11:13 pm

"Mmmmm!" he smirked, at her words, still keeping up his antics on her cunt. He moaned and sucked on her clit but not too hard as not to make it sore...not yet. "Mmm fuck you still taste good." he smirked, and pulled his head up for a minute to watch her expressions.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 11:18 pm

"You fucker! You're so mean AHHHH!!" That didn't stop him. He still kept up his assault and watched her writhe. "MMMMM! Just let me cum already!! I can't take it anymore!!" She begged.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 11:28 pm

He smirked and stood up and got his fingers hokker up into her pussy and got fingering her fast and deep into her, "LIKE THIS?!" he sniggered hearing the wet sounds coming form her cunt.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 11:39 pm

"NNGHHHHAAAA!" Her back suddenly arched and she gripped the blanket, digging her nails into it. That was how she liked it. "AHHHH!!! FUCK YES!! AHHHHH!" Her legs fell open and she started to tease herself, tweaking her pierced nipples.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 11:48 pm

"COME ON! CUM MY LITTLE WHORE!" he smirked, he kept on with his finger fucking as he pumped them into her wildly.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 12:23 am

"AHHHH!! SO CLOSE!! MMMMM!!! M-MY CLIT! PLEASE!!" She begged Ezra to give her clit some attention as well. It would help her reach that orgasm she was longing for.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 12:41 am

Ezra smirked and leaning it licking at her clit as he kept on pumping his fingers into her, "MmmmM!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 1:55 pm

"OH FUCK!!! FUCK YES!! AHHHHHHAAA!! THERE RIGHT THERE!!!" Arrie's fingers still pinched and tugged on her nipples. She moved her hips into Ezra's fingers and mouth almost as if they had a mind of their own. "FUCK!! I'M SO CLOSE!! AHHH FUCK! FUCK! FUCKAHHHHH!!" She screamed out one last time and felt the sudden rush over take her. Tingles ran down her legs all the way to her toes. Her sweet juices coated Ezra's fingers and she clamped down on him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 6:23 pm

He licked his lips, "Aww yeah, look at that squirt!" he smirked and pulled his fingers out and rubbed at her wet pussy fast, splashing her juices around.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 7:04 pm

"AHH!! NO! EZRA DON'T!!! HAAAAHHHHH!!!" The room was filled with the sounds of her wild moaning and soft splashing as Ezra made her juices splash around soaking the both of them. She squeezed the blankets so tight riding out her prolonged orgasm. The intense attention Ezra was giving her made it seem like her orgasm wouldn't stop. "AHHHHH! EZRAAA!! ICANTSTOPCUMMING AHHHHH!" She screamed out with tiny tears of pleasure in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 7:11 pm

He smirked, "Oh that look on your face right now." he sniggered and then he stopped with a smack to her pussy. He got her holding her legs back and out, "Mmmm time to give that cunt of yours a good pounding." he pushed his cock into her with ease due to the overload of her juices. His studs were rubbing inside her as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next