Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 10:29 pm

Jori was seeing red and his eyes were looking RIGHT at Rai, "GET OFF OF HER!!!!!!" But Rai recognised the man, "Jori Basker..." Rai's eyes glowed yellow, "You can back off." he said back to Jori. "You will die this night BOY! NOW GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!!!!!" Rai wouldn't move out of the way, guarding Arania from these two intruding. He paused hearing him say 'daughter', ".........Wait....daughter......" he looked at Arania, "You are..........." he was stunned and....in a way...horrified.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 10:37 pm

Arrie and Rai had scrambled to their feet and Rai had instantly stood in front of her to try and protect her from her fathers wrath. "No! Don't hurt him!" She said to her father, but she was pretty sure he wouldn't hear a word she said at this point.

"Arania!! Get away from him this instant!" Klotho yelled again. Both her parents were furious. Her heart sank when Rai finally realized just who she was. He turned and looked at her, her face obvious with guilt. "Yes, Rai. Jori Basker is my father...I was going to tell you...I just didn't know how..."

Klotho had heard enough. She stepped between Rai and Jori. "Tell me, boy. What is your fathers name?" She demanded keeping an eye on her daughter as well.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 11:03 pm

Jori glared, "You know me but I don't know you......but you obviously are half spider folk...." he growled. Jori looked at his daughter, "........You didn't tell him....are you ashamed of the BASKER name?" he felt annoyed with his daughter now.

"....Arania....why....what...." Rai was still in disbelief. He paused then looked to Klotho, "........Adonis......"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 12:40 am

Arrie felt her fathers anger piercing right through her. "No, father its not like that at all!" Everyone was coming at her from all over the place. Her parents were blinded with anger and Rai was confused and wanted answers.

Klotho was now as furious as Jori. "I knew it..." Her eyes glowing yellow, she stood toe to toe with Rai. "Step aside. Our daughter is coming with us. I will not say it again."

"Mother please! Just let me explain." Arrie was at a loss. She didn't know what to do or what to say to stop the tension.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 12:46 am

Rai glared and her got his jacket on Arrie to cover her, "With that talk I don't think so...." he said, "I love this woman.......and I don't care what you think." he said, "I will want ANSWERS later Arania." he said to her.

"You're dead boy." Jori formed a red energy from his necklace, chanting a voodoo spell. Rai then moved his foot in the sand, "Rise!!! AND PUSH OUT!!" suddenly three figured formed out of the sand and they ran at Jori and Klotho.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 1:00 am

"Arania...he is the son of our sworn enemy. His father tried several times to kill me and your father. He cannot be trusted!" She said glaring at the halfling.

"I'm not going with you two until you listen to me!" Arrie tried to get them to listen to her, but they were just blinded with rage. "Father no STOP!" Luckily, Rai was prepared and created a defense to keep them safe. Caught off guard, the figures were able to push Jori and Klotho out of the cave for the moment. Arrie quickly got dressed. "We need to get out of here! My parents are VERY strong, that won't hold them off for long." She warned.

Klotho hit the ground hard. "Ooof!" It had been a while since she was in combat. "A little rusty." She said as she extended her claws and sliced through one of the figures.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 1:30 am

"I know they are....who do you think my mother was training me to fight?" he said to Arrie. He got dressed quickly as well, "We need to go and look for the entrance and fast...this will get the attention of the enemy." he said, grabbing her hand and they got running off. Jori punched his fist through one through the chest, if it had a heart jori would have crushed it. "ARANIA!!!!!! YOU COME BACK HERE NOWWWW!!!!" Smoke was seeping out ofJori once more,his rage was VERY much on the high end.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 11:02 pm

Arrie squeezed Rai's hand as they ran. She was so thankful that he still wanted to help her after all this. They both ran as fast as they could deeper into the jungle. Arrie could hear her father screaming her name in rage. "Oh no! He is about to lose it. If he transforms, we are in BIG trouble!" Arrie looked back but saw that her parents hadn't caught up yet.

---

Klotho's eyes flashed yellow again as she watched the two run off. She turned to see Jori going into a rage again. Though this time, she didn't stop him. "Let's move! They won't escape that easily!" Klotho turned up the speed and took off after them knowing Jori would follow.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 11:26 pm

"Transforms?!" he looked to Arrie, "He's got such an intense energy!" he said, his mother warned him he had another powerful energy but she wanted him to figure most of it on his own as to avoid him going after Jori foolishly.

Jori let out a roar and he was surrounded by smoke and in a burst of red light, Jori transformed into a GIANT Skeleton with voodoo attire and markings carved into his bones. HE left out a roar, making the island shake.

----

Meanwhile...

Viida the lady of Bones had allowed Ezrato standout had kept a collar on him to control any moves he may make. They both felt the island shake and she chuckled, "It would seem we have company...." "...." Ezra paused, knowing that feeling from anywhere, "....its him..."

"Oh that it is...." she smirked. Ezra frowned, he was pissed that his own father sold him out even before they were born, ".....I want to kill him...."he said to the Lady. "Oh? You wish for his death?" she acted surprised, "And how will you do so?"

"My bare hands." Ezra said in a quiet anger, but he knew that his father was too powerful in the physical and the magical. He looked to Viida,"Give me the power to do so..."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 11:49 pm

"Yes, transforms! I have never seen his giant skeletal form, but he only does that when he is REALLY pissed off! The only person that can take him on in that form is the Lady of Bones herself..." Arrie felt the entire island shake and it nearly knocked her and Rai to the ground. "We have to hurry and find my brother and get out of here!" Arrie kept running as fast as she could, she was terrified knowing what was looming behind them.

Klotho felt the shaking as well. "Oh fuck..." She looked back and saw Jori had transformed. Being that big did slow him down a bit, so she took this time to run ahead to get Arrie before Jori went ballistic. "Arania!!" She called out to her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 12:00 am

".....My father took him on in that form...but that all he told me!...I thought he was boasting!" he then heard trees being pushed down behind them, "LETS WORRY ABOUT US FIRST!!!!" he yelped as he sped up to help her avoid a tree that almost fell on them.

They sadly though came to a cliffside and the only way to gowns up. "Hold on!" Rai then showed off his four eyes and then he transformed into his larger spider form, "Climb on."

---

"Oh? You are serious?" she chuckled, "You must give up something in order to have the power that you seek Ezra Basker..." she said, "Nothing comes for free."

"Name your price." he growled. She chuckled and walked up to him, "Oh, I only want ONE thing......your heart." she then pointed right in the middle of his chest. "......wontI die?" "No....Give me your heart and you will never see ageing, death or worries that you had before....remain loyal to me....and power is yours...." she smirked, tracing her finger between his pectoral muscles. He looked at her hand and got hold of her wrist, "..........Take it...."

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 12:15 am

Arrie sighed once they made it through the jungle and to the cliffs. They both looked up knowing they had to start climbing. Arrie wished she had inherited her mothers giant spider form right about now. She turned to Rai hoping he had a plan. Before her eyes, he turned into a giant spider. "Wow..." She did as he said and climbed up onto his large thorax and held on as he started climbing up the cliff.

Klotho looked ahead and saw that he had transformed. "Heh, he is definitely his son..." She knew that if she AND Jori transformed they would both be at a disadvantage later. It took a lot out of them. She relied on the sticky pads on her hands and feet to start climbing the cliffs staying not too far behind them.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 12:46 am

Jori had caught up to cliff and growled seeing them just reaching the top and Klotho right behind them, he let out another roar, then got running for them ,his footsteps shaking the ground.

Rai could feel Klotho was right there and he turned and spat a lot of web at her feet, in an attempt to slow her down, as not to harm, since its Arrie's mother.

---

"Then stand still." she pulled a bone out of hair that she keep as an ornament,but she then broke it under his nose, "Breath in." she said as he did so, the dust got into his head and he felt at ease. She began chanting, and with the sharp end of the broken bone and got cutting into his skin around the mark of where his heart sat. "Heart of the warrior, and the servant....the exchange....power of strength and might.....for the a heart." she smirked and once the markings were done, it glowed and she reached into his chest and pulled out his heart...beating and still alive. The markings then turned into scars and VERY bold to show off.

He panted heavily once its done and he growled, "......So....I'm your servant....and I can kill that fucker?"

"Yes..." she smirked and she then formed a glass ball and the heart was placed into it, then it vanished. "You are now mine...but you will be free to venture where you please and you'll have MANY benefits..." she giggled.

"But for now....you've to reunite with your...family..." she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 1:06 am

It was kind of hard to miss the giant voodoo skeleton heading their way and Klotho was hot on their trail. Arrie didn't want to fight against her parents, but she knew she didn't have much of a choice. She began to chant and her necklace began to glow. She used a spell to create a blinding light to slow her down.

Klotho dodged the sticky webs and continued to climb. She was getting closer when she was suddenly blinded by a bright light. Her eyes were very sensitive so it indeed slowed her down.

"Hurry Rai! I was able to slow my mother down a bit!" She said to him, still holding on.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 1:15 am

He then changed back to human form and they got running, "Keep going straight!" he let her hand go, "Keep track of my movements!" he said as they gotrunnign off again.

Jori then scooped up Klotho and got her on the cliff top as he continued his chase, "GGRWOOAHHHHHH!!!!!"

Rai growled, "We need to find palace to hide!" he called out to Arrie. But then they cameo the edge of another cliff but this time they were at the top and it was too high to jump to the trees below. "Fuck!" growled Rai. But he turned and there Klotho had caught up to them. Rai got Arrie behind him, Physically making himself a barrier.

Jori caught up too and growled, "You'll die today you INSECT!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 1:32 am

"Got it! I'm right behind you!" Arrie carefully analyzed his movements as he ran to stay in sync with him. She stopped when Rai suddenly came to a stop. She looked down over the cliff and saw just how far down it was. "No...there is nowhere left to go!!"

Before they could think of what to do, Klotho had caught up to them. "That's far enough you two." She had her nails extended, prepared to fight Rai if she needed to. Jori was behind her, snarling like a rabid dog. "I will only ask one more time, Arrie, come home with me and your father. We don't want to hurt you, but we will if we have to." She said.

"No mother...I will not go with you! I want to stay with Rai! If you and father cannot accept that, then I will fight you both." She was tired of running from them. She needed to face her parents once and for all.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 1:46 am

Jori growled at her words, "YOU DARE BETRAY US!!!" he roared, "YOU WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED!!!!"he then breathed flames at them both. Rai then held his hand up and a barrier stopped the flames from getting them. "YOU ARE NOT TOUCHING HER!" he growled back,he then reflected the flames in Klotho's direction.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 1:58 am

"The feud between the lot of you has nothing to do with Rai or me! That is your business. I am not going to live my life based on my parents mistakes! I am going to make my own way!" She yelled back. Jori was not having this and blew flames from his mouth at the both of them.

Arrie prepared for the worst, but didn't feel the heat of the fire as it approached. Rai had deflected it back at her mother. Klotho saw the flame coming and was able to jump up onto Jori's shoulder to dodge it. "Fine. If that's the way you want it, then we won't hold back." Klotho said, her heart aching on the inside.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 2:21 am

Jori was plain pissed, "When I find your brother I will make sure he's secure!!!" roared Jori and he formed a sword of bone, "You My DISLOYAL daughter...you...are DEAD TO ME!!" he then went to bring his blade upon them.

But suddenly something came between the giant blade and the two escapee halfling spiders. The dust settled and there blocking it with just his hands, was Ezra, glowing green hue around his body and all four eyes were showing on his head and his skin the mustard dark yellow colour,he hadn't been in that form for a long time.

"I don't think so..." he pulled it out Jori's hands and he smashed it into pieces. He looked at his mother, "..................secure? WHO?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 1:57 pm

Jori's words stung a lot, but Arrie knew her betrayal meant severing ties with her parents entirely. His rage was about to be thrust upon them but something suddenly stopped it. Arrie opened her eyes to see her brother standing between them blocking her fathers blow.

"What?! But...how?!" She thought to herself. There was no way! Ezra was strong, but not NEARLY so strong as to stop Jori in that form so easily. Klotho saw Jori's attack was suddenly stopped and he was struggling to swing the bone sword down. "Jori?! What's wrong?! Why did you stop?!" It was then she saw her son amid the dust. He looked...different.

Arrie was happy to see him, but something was wrong. She stepped out from behind Rai to get a closer look. "Ezra? What did that witch do to you?" She definitely sensed something was different about her twin. Something...bad.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 4:25 pm

"ITS NOT ME!!!" Jori said to Klotho but glared seeing his son had stopped the blade. "Ezra!" he growled when he tried to pull his blade away, but couldn't, "Let go." he said to him.

"And let you harm Arrie? I don't fucking think so..." then he destroyed His father's blade,by shattering it into many pieces and glared at his father. Jori could feel the magic seeping off his son, "....you have done something...." he noticed the marks on his chest, and snarled, "WHAT did you do?!" Ezra stood firm, not intimidated any more. "I am not worried about your 'power' any more..." he snuffed at him.

He turned to his sister and he calmed seeing her but he tensed up seeing Rai, "............Why is HE here?" growled Ezra, giving a death stare.

"Protecting Her...from you ALL if need be." Rai's eyes flashed yellow and Ezra snarled at him, "I'll deal with you in a minute."

Jori squinted at Ezra, "You've met him as well?! So you didn't know either huh?" Ezra looked at Jori, "I'll deal with him soon, but right now..." Ezra clicked his neck, "I'm here to fuck you up.....you back stabbing FUCKER." Jori growled, "You dare speak to me as such..."

"Oh I dare...." said Ezra with no hesitation in his words. He then looked up to his mother, "Mother....i don't want to harm you...but If you side with this bastard...I won't spare you...." he warned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 11:46 pm

Klotho put her hand on Jori's skeletal jaw, "Hold on for a moment. Ezra will listen to me. Let me try to talk him down." She quickly descended from Jori's shoulder and stood between him and Ezra. "Listen to me, my son. There is a lot about this that neither you nor your sister understand. I was equally as furious with your father when I found out. What he did, he did to save me and the two of you." Klotho tried to explain in a calm manner.

Arrie began to approach as well. "That is no excuse mother." She said. "There is nothing that can justify what he did." She said looking to her father.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 12:00 am

Jori growled, but he allowed one more attempt with. Ezra just glared at them both, "There's one thing this fucker and I have in common, and that's I'm NOT forgiving....and right now....I'm NOT forgiving this." his other eye sets appeared and his skin changed again. "I've got power now..." he looked at Jori and his body glowed, letting out a roar and he too gee to a similar height to his old man. Butinstend of a human looking skeleton, he was a giant Spider-human skeleton being. He let out a screeching roar.

Jori Growled, "You've made your grave." Jori breathed fire at Ezra and he blocked it with a green energy field.

Rai then pulled Arania out of the way, "We need to, we're not safe here."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 12:18 am

Klotho could see the rage and hate in her sons eyes. Her words were not enough to get through to him. She watched in horror as he grew into a giant skeletal spider humanoid creature, one she had never seen before. She was speechless. Klotho was thrown backwards from the blast of the fire and energy shield colliding. Arrie was able to hold her own and watched as her brother and father began to battle.

"But...but I can't just leave my brother! They will kill each other!" She said to him frantically.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 12:29 am

Rai growled and then he pulled Arania back over to her mother, "Stay with here. I've got the items needed to deal with this...and to not kill them." he said, running towards them both. As he raced towards the battling giants, He pulled something out of his belt that he had tucked away.

As he left the ladies alone, laugh came up behind them. "Isn't it a fascinating sight?" it was the Lady of Bones herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next