Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:41 am

He got the fire going and he look to her, "I'm sorry we can't look for him right away." he said with a sigh, sitting next to her.

---

He was looking out at the front of the ship, the wind was strong, blowing his dreds about and his arms crossed, just looking out at the water and mist. He looked to her, seeing she was coming to him. "I knew you would be angry Klotho....so you don't need to apologise.....its not you." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 1:13 am

Arrie sat there quietly as Rai worked to make a bed from the frons and get a fire started. So many things were racing through her mind. She barely noticed Rai talk to her when he sat down next to her. "It's ok...it is best to stay put for now. If we go rushing in at half strength it would be foolish." She said.

---

Klotho saw his smirk and stood beside him, reaching for his hand without saying a word. They had both come to an understanding. "What is our plan once we get there?" She asked since he was the expert.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 1:38 am

"Yeah." he then got an arm around her shoulders, "....How are you holding up?" he asked her. He hadn't been able to connect to anyone like he had with Arania, and he felt more and more protective of her the more he was around her.

---

".....Look for signs of Arania...and then Find the back entrance." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 2:50 pm

Arrie flinched slightly when Rai put his arm around her, but quickly relaxed. "I've definitely had better days, but I'm fine." She was thankful to have Rai with her. Without his help and knowledge, she probably would have wound up killed or aimlessly lost.

---

"That necklace you gave her, can you use it to track her in some way?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 6:43 pm

He noticed her flinch, "What's wrong?" he asked, seeing she seemed nervous or rather very concerned. "If my mother offended you, I'm sorry about that."

---

"That is what I'll be doing, he showed the back of where his own necklace connect and found i red stone was missing, "What did you think i made the stone from?" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:02 pm

"I'm sorry...I guess I'm just a bit jumpy. A lot has happened today." She explained trying not to delve too much into it. The thought of him finding out her hidden secrets worried her. What would he think of her once he knew who she REALLY was? "No no she didn't. She is very cautious. I respect that about her." She said. "I can tell she really cares for you."

---

"Ah, very clever. I just hope we make it to her in time before she gets herself into real trouble or worse." She said, not being able to help but worry about her children.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:12 pm

"Yeah....She my dad only had me....and she's very much a protective mother....which is still odd to see her allowing me to go on my to do anything...and you saw what I was being trained in when I was still on the island." he chuckled sheepishly, meaning the traps and what not he dodged and ducked earlier to just get to the house.

---

"We'll get there." he got his necklace off and got chanting a spell and the eyes of the skull got glowing and it hovered on the spot and it got facing the direction of where Arrie was, "Have the ship follow the skull's eyes."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:27 pm

"Well you are an adult, she had to let you go sooner or later. It's the same with my parents. This is the first time they really let my brother and I go off on our own." She said. She leaned in closer to him feeling a bit cold. "I think its no accident that we found each other...it seems we both needed a friend at the same time."

---

Klotho took her place back at the wheel and followed the light from the skulls eyes. "Got it." The beam of light seemed to be leading them to a place she had never been before, so nothing looked familiar.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:53 pm

He looked at her, "I think its more than friends now." he chuckled, "Friends don't....do things not he beach like we did." he teased a little. he felt her shiver, "You feeling cold?" he asked, getting his vest off and putting it on her.

---

The mist was still leading them through the portal spell as Jori kept his magic steady and his eye on the skull for any changes.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 9:29 pm

"Yeah, I guess you're right." She chuckled as well. "Just a little bit. It's taking me a while to get warm for some reason." She took his vest and closed it tight around her shoulders still staying close to Rai. "The fire should help once it gets going well."

---

It was a long trip it seemed. The beam of light seemed to go on forever. "Anything look familiar to you Jori?" She called to him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 9:33 pm

He looked out see that storm clouds were forming, "Looks like more storms...." he sighed. He then leaned into her neck smelling her hair, "You make me think of nothing else but you..." he smirked a little.

---

"....Yes.....but they may have moved to a another island....but I ono the energy of this area....." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 9:49 pm

Arrie looked out too and saw the sky getting darker and darker. "Ahh...Rai..." His face tickled her neck and she felt goosebumps rise on her skin.

---

Klotho didn't like the feeling this place was giving her. It made her skin crawl. "The energy here is so heavy and dark. I haven't felt something like this in a long time."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:09 pm

He then could resist her scent and he got her laid back on the make-shift bed of palms frons, ".......Arania........when this is done.........how about you travel with me?" he asked her.

---

"I felt this long ago when I landed on the island the first time.....this island is a different one...but its the same aura...."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:18 pm

Arrie let him lay her back on the palm frons, but she did not expect him to ask her such a huge question. "Rai...I..." She turned her head away not sure how to answer him. She wanted to more than anything, but her brother would be furious. "I can't give you a firm answer just yet...but know that I want to travel with you more than anything. I want to stay with you..." She said.

---

"It's hard to tell if anyone is here or if its just abandoned." Klotho sniffed the air and smelled the faint scent of rain. "Jori...there is a storm coming!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:24 pm

He smiled, "I look forward to hearing your answer then." he leaned in and kissed her on the the lips, an arm wrapped under her waist.

---

"IIII KNNNOOOWWW!" he called out, slightly annoyed, still making sure they were travelling safely. The skulls eyes glowed VERY bright, "STRAIGHT AHEAD!" he called out and he made the spell drop and they were not far form the island now.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:45 pm

Arrie remained quiet as he kissed her. His lips as well as his whole body were warm. She wrapped her arms around his back and held him close as she moved to deepen their kiss. "Mmm...I've missed having you close like this..." She said, dropping her human guise.

---

"DONT YELL AT ME ASSHOLE!! ITS FAR OFF! WE STILL HAVE TIME!" She yelled right back at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:58 pm

He smirked seeing her true skin colour and he did the same, "I missed it too." he got kissing at he neck and his lips moved down her neck.

---

"I'M NOT YELLING THE STORM IS UPON US!!" just as he said that, lightning flashed above them and thereunder crashed about in a loud BOOM! The Wind picked up as well as the waves.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 11:26 pm

"Ahhh..." She began to moan softly from his lips going over her neck again. "Mmm...Rai...ahh." She turned her head and opened her neck to him. "I want more..." She whispered to him as the storm outside began to get closer and the waves began to crash on the shore.

---

The ship began to sway with the waves and she was finding it hard to keep the wheel from jerking. She needed to keep the ship as smooth as possible so Jori could focus on the spell. "Hold steady!! I'll keep the ship from going out of control just focus on the spell!" She gripped the wheel tighter and followed the light from the eyes of the skull. She then started to feel a tingling in her right hand. "What?" She looked at her palm and saw the marking slowly starting to reappear on her hand, that meant HE was nearby. "No...not now..." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 11:35 pm

He then got slipping his hands under her shirt and got massaging her buxom chest, "Mmm fuck your tits are amazing." he smirked and pulled her top up and exposed them, kissing and licking at them, planning to warm her up the old fashioned way, He got his shirt off to get topless as well.

---

"I'm trying!" he said, as he got his necklace back on around his neck and got upping his magic to steady the ship. He could see the island ahead, "Keep going forward!" he called out. Jori felt he boat getting unsteady, he looked to Klotho and saw she had a glow on her, he rushed up to her, "Klotho what's going on?" he frowned seeing the Mark.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 12:05 am

"AhhHAAA! MmmMMM!" She could feel her body starting to warm up and her core getting quite hot. "Your mouth is so hot on my skin...it feels amazing! MMMM!" She squirmed around feeling herself already getting wet from just the little bit of teasing.

---

Before she had time to hide it, Jori noticed something out of the ordinary and rushed over to her. She saw the look on his face when he saw the mark. "Nothing...just trying to keep the wheel steady." While they were both distracted. A HUGE wave crashed over the side of the boat flinging them both to the opposite side of the ship. They both hit hard and the ship started to veer off course. Klotho was holding onto the edge of the ship being tossed around. She had dug her claws in the side of the wood to get a good grip. "JORI! JORI HELP ME!" She yelled holding on for dear life.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 12:13 am

He groaned and licked at her smooth skin and got sucking on one of her nipples, tugging on them, "Mmm...your moans." he chuckled. He got undoing his pants, "Let me feel your lips."

---

"no, you're not! What is that?!" he got hold of her wrist, "A BLOOD MARK!?" just as he said that they got flung over and he got hold of the railing just in time, "Ugh! FUck!" he growled, bit he looked to his side seeing Klotho was barely hanging on with jut her claws nails.

"KLOTHO! WHAT DID YOU DO!?" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 12:37 am

"AHHAAAAHHaaa!" He was being so loving and gentle. She loved it. She removed her shirt and pushed her pants off along with her boots. "You can feel ALL of me...whatever you want..." She said lying there before him completely naked.

---

"Ahh! Jori! Let go!" He held her wrist very tight forcing her hand open so she couldn't close it. "Stop! You're hurting me! Let me go!!" She said trying to take her hand back before the wave hit.

Klotho looked up and saw Jori looking down at her over the edge of the ship. He was FURIOUS. She could see the rage burning in his eyes. He wasn't making a move to immediately help her up and her claws were starting to slip. "I'LL EXPLAIN JUST HELP ME UP!" She pleaded with him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 12:44 am

He got his arms under her and got kissing her deep avians, their naked bodies entangled with each other. "Mmm you are so beautiful..." he got opening her legs out and he nestle between her legs.

---

He growled, and he snatched her wrist and pulled her up and tossed her over onto the deck, he pulled himself up and he glared at her, "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!!" he was furious.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 1:00 am

Arrie wrapped her arms around his back as he pulled her close. She relaxed her legs and laid them open as he nuzzled between them. She then wrapped her legs around his waist, holding him in place. "Hurry...I want to feel you inside me again..." She begged him.

---

"What are you AHHH!" He snatched her wrist and threw her onto the deck like a rag doll. "Oww fuck..." She landed hard on her side and looked up to see a furious Jori in front of her. She opened her hand and felt the tingling getting stronger as they got closer to the island. "The last time you left...before the twins were born. Adonis and Emeka infiltrated the island..." She began explaining. "He had been tampering with the ancient forbidden magic of my people and it was killing him...I was the only one who could stop it..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 1:10 am

He reached down and got slipping into her and got thrusting into her at a slow pace to begin with, but pushing deep into her, making sure she felt all of him inside her.

---

His eyes glowed red from that Name, "You...made a BLOOD PACT WITH HIM!!!" his voice echoes and smoke coming out of his mouth, which was meaning he was getting close to using that giant skeleton form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next